• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

Ganta Igarashi There's not really anything to catch up to; the RP is dead. Tye has mentioned he wants to continue it in a smaller private game but that he won't be organizing it for a couple of weeks.
  2. F

Kanto Legacies

OOC: Tye Taylors I'm game to continue in a PRP if there's a couple more people willing to as well; just let us know next time before you're not going to be able to post for the better part of a month.
  3. F

So uhmm, yeah, it's been a good few days of nobody posting but Agent K and PokeLegend. Is everyone just busy or have we run out of steam this soon?
  4. F

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Good god, it would be all out bloody, f'ing war. Have any of you read the terrifying pokedex entries for some of the mons? In the immortal words of Seth Green, "Holy fucking ass crackers!". The ghost pokemon alone are enough to make me think the pokemon world is nothing but a constant waking...
  5. F

Kanto Legacies

"So you said you're from Lavender Town, what's it like there," Clayton asked Tye. Clayton hadn't noticed the other boy join he and Tye as they walked, but Sawyer did. Shifting the duffel bag on his shoulders, the Sawk slowed his pace so that he was walking alongside the newcomer and glanced at...
  6. F

Kanto Legacies

"Ready as we'll ever be," he said enthusiastically, "lead the way."
  7. F

Kanto Legacies

Their stuff was packed and their bellies full with a good breakfast; now all they had to do was meet up with Tye in the lobby. "Hey there Tye," he said as he approached him, "You all set to get on the road?"
  8. F

Kanto Legacies

Sawyer's kick impacted hard on Clayton's right forearm; a fraction of a second slower and it would have been his head. He used the opening in the Sawk's guard to throw a punch with his left arm in retaliation. With lightning reflexes Sawyer grabbed Clayton's arm, swept his legs out from under...
  9. F

Kanto Legacies

"Whoo, I wouldn't want to be that kid right now," Clayton thought to himself. "Well, now that that's over," he began, "I think Sawyer and I are going to turn in for the night. I'll see you tomorrow morning, Tye." He gave a casual wave goodbye to Tye and headed for the room. The room itself was...
  10. F

Kanto Legacies

"Oh it's no problem, I'm just as curious about what's going on as you are."
  11. F

Kanto Legacies

Clayton was about to thank Tye for agreeing to let he and Sawyer join him on the road to Pewter City when his attention, along with Tye's, was drawn to a group of rather rowdy trainers. They were arguing over something but whatever it was Clayton couldn't hear. When one the trainers left it...
  12. F

Kanto Legacies

"Sweet, a local trainer. Hey, by any chance are you on your way to Pewter City? 'Cause we sure would like to tag along with someone who knows where they're going." He leaned in close to Tye and lowered his voice,"Between you and me though, Sawyer's not the best co-navigator." He pointed with...
  13. F

Kanto Legacies

"Yeah, Sawyer and I just arrived here from Unova a few days ago. We're hoping to make it through the gym circuit in time for the Indigo league, and hopefully get some great shots of pokemon to add to my portfolio while we're at it." He made a mental note to be sure and charge his camera that...
  14. F

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Duly noted cap'n.
  15. F

Kanto Legacies

"Not really, we were one of the first ones out of Pallet Town this morning but after that everyone seemed to kind of go in their own direction. Suppose we should have followed them to avoid wasting time here with a closed Gym." He mentally kicked himself again for not checking ahead of time...
  16. F

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Confirming that I've also been having this same issue since about 2:40am this morning. Usually takes about 3 tries for the link to go through, and even then the site runs sluggish.
  17. F

Kanto Legacies

"Hi there," said Clayton to Nurse Joy as he approached the counter, "I was wondering if you had any beds left for the night." "Why of course we do," she replied cheerily, "I'll just need to see your trainer card so we can get you checked in." He handed over his card and let his mind wander...
  18. F

Kanto Legacies

"Well today sure was a bust,"Clayton thought to himself as he and Sawyer sat on a bench in the lobby of the Viridian City pokemon center. "I mean really," he exclaimed to no one in particular,"how can you be a gym leader if your gym is always closed?" He leaned back on the bench with a huff...
  19. F

On everyone's profile page there's a number in the url for it http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/48402.html You take that number and use the tag, so writing: Tye Taylors gives you [MENTION=48402]Tye Taylors
  20. F

Tye Taylors I saw after I had posted the SU yesterday that you guys had already started, should I just jump right in or wait for an opportunity to insert myself without awkwardness?
Back
Top Bottom