Search results for query: *

1. F

Volt Tackle Pichu + Fossil Pokemon + Items

Ch!ef Maxx; I'll take anything!
  2. F

Volt Tackle Pichu + Fossil Pokemon + Items

Doing a massive giveaway from my Platinum game: 18 Volt Tackle Pichu, 8 various fossil pokemon, and various items. The Pichus are legit, I transferred the parents and a light ball one of them held from Ruby. Pichu - Male Pichu - Female Fossils (all at level 20) Items (evo stones...
  3. F

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Twilight of the Thunder God - Amon Amarth *and* Sabaton. Someone on YouTube combined both versions together and it's amazing.
  4. F

Best nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

Back on an old Black file, I named my Druddigon Kurogane in a fit of inspiration. I'm still trying to figure out why, but the nickname's stuck ever since. I also nicknamed Reshiram Izanami once, from the Japanese creator goddess. I knew I had a reason for it, but I've forgotten.
  5. F

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: BW2 Question You can breed Klink, but only with a Ditto since it's a genderless species. However, I need suggestions too. For a water type team to take on the E4. (I've put the ice team on the back burner, I'm going to try to win with them later). To stop this from getting too...
  6. F

What is Your Game Pokemon Team

My current teams... (If you're wondering about the names, I used a random name generator.) FireRed: Owain the Pidgeot, Irmtrud the Venomoth, Martyn the Magneton, Henrik the Hitmonchan, Fareed the Rapidash, and Ming the Dewgong. (Wanted to use a team of pokemon I've never used in a Gen III...
  7. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Just so helps that I bred a Skarmory with Sturdy and an Adamant nature this morning. I'll see if anyone's willing to help me transport him from Black 2 to Black Wednesday.
  8. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I've used all of the flying types in Unova, Typhlosionisafirebadger;. xD I might trade over a Skarmory or something, who knows.
  9. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I'm doing yet another no-starter run and with pokemon I've never used in Black, but I'm having trouble deciding on the last slot. Care to give suggestions for both move sets and the last team member? 1.) Darmanitan - Sheer Force - Moves: Flare Blitz, Rock...
  10. F

Looking for a Razor Claw

Great. Just great. I'll--nevermind. It's working.
  11. F

Looking for a Razor Claw

Dark Type Princess~; Found you! You didn't show up on the list until I moved over. xD
  12. F

Looking for a Razor Claw

Dark Type Princess~; I'm on a two week break from college right now, so I'll be available any time. xD I should be down there by about 10 AM EST, is that a good time?
  13. F

Looking for a Razor Claw

@Dark Type Pinrcess~; Added you. Just in case I miss another reply, I'll head down to the wi-fi room right now.
  14. F

Looking for a Razor Claw

Dark Type Princess~; I'm so sorry I didn't get to this earlier. D: May I have your FC?
  15. F

Looking for a Razor Claw

Hi! I want to evolve a Sneasal for my ice-type team in Black 2, but I don't have the Razor Claw required for it. Does anyone have a spare they're willing to part with? I'll be able to trade today and for the rest of the week, so let me know if you want to help.
  16. F

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Found a shiny Scyther in the Safari Zone in FireRed. Got the "Argh! Almost had it!" ... it fled. D:
  17. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ehh... in Black 2 the page says it's west of Nurse Carol, but I'll give it a look around. Thanks, Ninfia.
  18. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Does anyone know where I can find the TM for Flash Cannon in Black 2? Is it in a place I can only access in Winter?
  19. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread With the Grass challenge medal under my belt, I thought I'd shoot for an all Ice team. Care to give suggestions? 1.) Abomasnow - ? nature, ? characteristic (Codface is giving me a Snover next Wednesday) - Snow Warning - Blizzard, Seed Bomb/Grass Knot...
Back
Top Bottom