• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Mewtwo Lucario Zoroark? Um... Volkner. Video game version. Possibly N, because he's beautiful. Let's not lie.
  2. A

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Re: Starters of choice Grass: Serperior Fire: Charizard Water: Feraligatr
  3. A

Would you prefer a Colosseum/XD style game or a Stadium style game for Gen. 5?

I liked Colosseum/XD better, and I'm really hoping another one like it will be released. Stadium is fine, I liked the mini-games almost as much as battling. I just didn't care for Battle Revolution that much.
  4. A

Should the underground from Daimond and peal come back in Gen6?

I liked searching for fossils since they were some of my favorite Pokemon. But I would prefer a different method like in B&W where you are just given a fossil every day XD It's easier and I like having a different experience with each generation.
  5. A

Unova & New York City - Spelling it Out Plainly

I've heard that Unova drew inspiration from the NY area, so thank you for putting this together to show the extent of the similarities. It was really interesting to look at!
  6. A

Favorite Legendary Trio

Re: Favorite Trio I just love the Tao trio. One of the few that I actually liked all three. Plus they are dragons! Beasts come in at a very close second, though.
  7. A

Impact on your life?

Pokemon has been one of the biggest things in my life since I saw the first episode on TV when I was in 4th grade. Now in college, I can't imagine how boring (and possibly even different) my life would be without Pokemon. Pokemon has given me a way to express my imagination. It has enhanced...
  8. A

VG Weekly Poll #23 Favourite early rodent?

I picked Zigzagoon. I like it's design and evolution the best.
  9. A

Which Kanto Legendary Pokémon do you like?

Mewtwo, 'cause he's awesome ;)
  10. A

If you could be any pokemon you wanted to be, who would you choose?

Glaceon or Lucario. I am trained in martial arts and I've seen some awesome Lucario female fan-art, however Glaceon is more feminine/graceful in my opinion so that's who I would prefer to be.
  11. A

Which Sinnoh Legendary Pokemon is your favorite?

I've always loved Giratina's design, so that's who I voted for. Shaymin would be second.
  12. A

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1990, and have loved Pokemon from the very, very beginning. My dad bought me the Pokemon Yellow and the special edition GameBoy color on my 10th birthday, and I still have them both ^^
  13. A

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

They swap around from time to time, but this is the general order: 1. Mewtwo 2. Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem 3. Latias/Latios 4. Charizard 5. Entei 6. Lucario 7. Dragonite 8. Zoroark 9. Victini 10. Absol
  14. A

The best age for Player Characters?

I agree that there should be an option, just like there is for gender. Though I don't mind if they want to keep it at 10-ish, I think it would be a neat option.
  15. A

Which human travelling partner would you want to travel with?

James from Team Rocket! Just because he's awesome.
  16. A

What if YOU ran the Pokemon Anime?

I would make Team Rocket awesome again. At least it's headed in the right direction.
  17. A

Heya Heya Heya

Welcome! I'm new as well and I'm sure we will have a great time here ^^
  18. A

I'm Here...!

Welcome! I'm new as well, hope you enjoy your time here.
  19. A

Hello There!

Welcome! I'm surprised I haven't signed up before too, this is the perfect place to discuss anything Pokemon!
  20. A

A Pie-flavored pie, please.

Welcome! I love Gen V too. There are some really awesome Pokemon that came out this generation!
Back
Top Bottom