• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Kaljinyu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

If Dragon-Type is the best type statistically, what's the second best?

According to Bulbapedia... That got me to wondering, have the types been sorted into tiers? Or a list of best to worst? I'd like to know what the next best type is. And then the one after that, and so on, and so forth. Or does it just say that because Dragon types are responsible for...
  2. K

Has anyone compared the differences between the Black and White Pokémon movies?

They were released together for a reason, to compare and contrast the differences, right? My memory isn't what it used to be, so I'm hoping someone whose memory is decent might have a list of differences. I know in Black, Damon went to a wintery place in the into, and in White, Damon went to...
  3. K

*cue major character music*

So, my name's KALJINYU, it's not spelled in caps, it's just customary for major players to have their names announced IN CAPS so that you know they're important. Anyway, glad to be here, a longtime user of "the Bulbapedia", like anyone who does anything with Pokémon is. Pokémon. I have...
Back
Top Bottom