Search results for query: *

1. F

The Shipping Debate Thread

Eh, I'm bored, so why the hell not. First of all, Archaic, I do agree with the other users that you are making quite a bold statement there. Sure, I won't deny that there have been some solid hints to Misty having a crush on Ash, but I've failed to notice any solid hints of PokéShipping from...
  2. F

The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP]

Once the Cornucopia had disappeared from sight, Kyla quickly scaled a tree - one whose branches started stretching out high up, but wasn't entirely branchless either - and checked the contents of both her backpacks. In the first one there was a blanket large enough to cover her whole body, and...
  3. F

The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP]

The timer began to tick off the seconds. Kyla quickly scanned the area, and soon she found what she was looking for; a backpack, probably full of supplies. She took another quick glance at the timer. 1:28. A quarter of her time gone. She then looked around her. To the north and south, there were...
  4. F

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Dawn. Misty argued too much with Ash (however much she had a crush on him) and Ash was probably too young to care about love anyway, May was more of a little sister figure to Ash, and Iris is just... Iris. She's pretty much unshippable, being the wild girl she is (and the one who cares the least...
  5. F

Travelling Tales - Kanto Era

Name: Alicia Winters Nickname: Cici (prefers Cici) Age: 14 Gender: Female Training Career: Trainer Birthplace: Veilstone City, Sinnoh Starter Pokémon: Venus the Skorupi, Female Looks: Alicia is of*average height for her age, if not slightly shorter, at 163cm. Her soft and flame red...
  6. F

Travelling Tales - Kanto Era

Hey, I know I'm a bit late, but an I still allowed to make a reservation for this RP?
  7. F

Pokemon plushies and figures

I have twelve plushies in total: Pikachu, Piplup, Celebi, Zorua (these four were a special set to celebrate the release of M13... or whatever), Entei, Cresselia, Togekiss, Pansear, Lapras, Drifloon, Purrloin, and Victini (these eight are the official Pokémon Center ones). I've also got a talking...
  8. F

Contest Purrloin vs. Poochyena

Ahh, I absolutely adore both Purrloin and Poochyena, so it's really hard for me to decide ;A; But I guess Poochyena, because adorable little puppies > adorable little kittens.
  9. F

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Anime-wise, Ash. I'd have picked Cilan if it weren't for the fact that he resembles my form tutor so much. Game-wise, Marlon or Barry. Marlon because he reminds me of Finnick Odair from The Hungrr Games, and Barry because he's do funny it's adorable.
  10. F

Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil it.

Re: Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil i Personally, I think it's just a waste of time and money, especially if you can't even understand Japanese - id rather like to know what I'm doing and what the others are saying rather than have no clue about...
  11. F

The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP] [Sign up's open!]

Name: Kyla Hale Nickname: N/A Age: 15 Gender: Female District: 4 Personality: Kyla is calm and reserved; she analyzes each situation she finds herself in carefully, and never acts without thinking beforehand (unless it is an instinctive reaction, or an emergency). She is quite...
  12. F

Hunger Games (Pokémon): Sign Up's open, 15 spots left (Officials Wanted)

Re: Hunger Games (Pokémon): Sign Up's open, 17 spots left (Officials Wanted) Pokémon: Sneasel Nickname: Kyla Gender: Female District: 2 Personality: Kyla likes working independently, and is very wary of others. She is constantly on guard, and she doesn't let people easily socialize with...
  13. F

More Gyms in Gen VI, Or Is 8 Enough?

I think eight is an appropriate amount of Gyms. I mean, I would be fine with more, but I don't really see any reason why we should have more. There isn't a strong reason to do so.
  14. F

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Uh... Where exactly is the snow? I can't see it... ...Or is it because I'm on my iPhone?
  15. F

Your "YES!" moments

Finding my first wild shiny ever, a Shellder. I was SOOOO excited. Finally, 600+ hours of gameplay paid off! Getting three shinies on one GTS Negotiations trade session. For Lv100s that weren't EV'd in any way. Lol.
  16. F

Your First Pokemon Capture

Diamond: Starly...? Platinum: Shinx HeartGold #1: Hoothoot HeartGold #2: Sentret Black: Lillipup White: Lillipup
  17. F

Little Things about Health

I've had a bad cold over the past few weeks or so, and despite all the medicine and healthy food I'm eating, it seems to be getting worse. I had to drop out of school early today. The nurse at my school says it's not an infection, but I'm not convinced... Should I go to the GP?
  18. F

LT Weekly Poll #11 Favourite Kanto Gym Design?

Viridian. Spinning tiles = Epic. *Pulls out HG overwhelmed by nostalgia*
  19. F

VG Weekly Poll #17 Favourite Unova Gym Design

This, and this only. A close second is Nimbasa. I'm very fond of rollercoasters and neon lights, which is probably the main reason why I like it so much.
  20. F

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

I gave a Pokémon in the PC an item, switched boxes, then realised that I gave it the wrong ome, switched back, and the Pokémon wasn't there anymore. O.o I could still click on the empty spot, though, and everything was fine. It was just the little sprite that was missing.
Back
Top Bottom