Search results for query: *

1. S

Where can I get the English (Chuang Yi) release of the Lucario M08 Manga?

Does anyone know where I can buy the english version of the Lucario Movie manga, that was released in singapore? Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (manga) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  2. S

Pokèmon Best Wishes FanDub Episode 1

This is something I`ve worked on for almost a year: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxo38r_pokemon-best-wishes-fandub-episode-1_shortfilms#.UTXmfjDZaSp
  3. S

Pokèmon Early Season Dub Music

Does anyone know how to get the dub music from the early seasons onto my iPod?
  4. S

Who drew these images?

Who drew these images?: I was wondering because i am trying to find a picture with just Satoshi drawn by the guy who drew these.
  5. S

Who runs/owns the Pokèmon Anime?

I am uploading a Pokèmon Video, and I am writing an disclaimer, and i was wondering, what and who should i write? It starts like this: This is a non-profit FanDub. Pokèmon Best Wishes is owned by Nintendo, Game Freak, Shopro, TV Tokyo, Oriental Light, Magic and The Pokémon Company. Please...
  6. S

Corey Maddox and Ebbony Whitfield`s FanDub of Advance Adventure

Is there anyway to hear this FanDub? I`ve been looking for it for months, and no luck...
  7. S

Corey Maddox and Ebbony Whitfield`s FanDub of Advance Adventure

Is there anyway to hear this FanDub? I`ve been looking for it for months, and no luck...
  8. S

What is your favorite Episode/Movie/Special?

What is your favorite Episode, Movie and Special from the Pokèmon Franchise? My Favorite Episode: Fukiyose Gym! A Decisive Mid-Air Battle VS Furo!! (Episode 725, BW068) Japanese Version My Favorite Movie: Pokèmon: Filmen My Favorite Special: Raikou The Legend of Thunder OR Hikari...
  9. S

The Korean Best Wishes Openings and Endings

Are they on any CDs? I would love to hear them!
  10. S

Vic Mignogna as Satoshi?

Could Vic Mignogna play Satoshi well? I certainly think he could!
  11. S

Does anyone have a better quality version of this picture?

I need it for my FaceBook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Songohan619
  12. S

Where can i buy The Japanese Movie 14 Blu Ray?

I want it, but i cannot find it online. Can somebody help my out?
  13. S

When will the music from Best Wishes (not the movies) come out on CD?

Seriously, I`m getting sick of waiting. Has it come out already?
  14. S

In what episodes was the Best Wishes instrumental used?

Icluding next episodes previews, what episode used it? I`m gonna try to make a better quality instrumental.
  15. S

Does anyone have the Norwegian Battle Frontier Song?

Did anyone record it when it was on TV2 Sumo in 2009? I do not want the episodes, I just want to hear the song in Norwegian.
  16. S

High Quality Full Length Unbeateble?

Does anyone have a DVD rip of the song "Unbeatable" from the Seventh Movie. I can`t rip the DVD, because my PC sucks... Can anyone send me a good quality version of unbeatable?
  17. S

Scandinavian Pokèmon DVDs

Hello, Forum viewers. I`m a guy from Norway, and i have a problem. I want the Norwegian Pokèmon Dub on DVD, but the older stuff is gone. Does anyone know where i can get Pokèmon on DVD (before diamond and pearl). Is the First Episodes and Movies still avalibe in Sweden or Denmark, and does...
  18. S

Does anyone have good Best Wishes pictures?

I want to make a couple of gifts for my little brother with Pokemon Best Wishes Pictures on them(Cups, Clothes, Pictures), but i cant find any great quality pictures. I do not want any pictures from the series, since the Art doesn't really look that nice. Its not bad, but its not great for...
  19. S

Will Best Wishes / Black & White come out on DVD / BluRay

I would like to buy the Japanese, English and Norwegian episodes of Black and White / Best Wishes, but I cannot find DVDs or BluRays with the Episodes. And I want the Norwegian Episodes especially because my brother wants too see them.
  20. S

Norwegian Pokemon Openings?

Does anyone know where i can get the Norwegian Pokemon Openings in Good Quality? I really want them on my Ipod!!!
Back
Top Bottom