Search results for query: *

1. J

Review BWS01: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Imperial Rage!!

First all four Origin episodes and now this within a day? We're getting spoiled, for sure. : D Nothing extraordinary plot or development-wise, but it was cool seeing Brock and Dent interact. If they have the BW gang on screen again I like the concept of having them meet older characters instead...
  2. J

Can't change avatar?

Having this issue too
  3. J

What do you think the nature of Ash and Serenas' past interaction is?

I'm jumping on board the theory that she knew Ash in Kanto--the flashback to young Ash couldn't really be from any other new characters unless if it's Oak reminiscing. I couldn't imagine it being any other region than Kanto either as fans would lose immersion pretty quickly if the writers...
  4. J

Pokemon Fan leaks.

I'm not buying in on the racing theory yet--we're only basing it off of that one image of Serena riding Rhyhorn, right? What does catch me about that image is that she's in a jumpsuit of some kind. Maybe pajamas? If so, they could be pulling the old "waking up late to get your starter" trope...
  5. J

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

I don't really see the criticism Femtwo is getting. Yes, it's a slap in the face to fans in the sense that it's a literal surprise, but the new voice + N Saga gives me hope that the Anime and Movie writers are still willing to innovate. A lot of people seem to be viewing it as disloyalty or a...
  6. J

Tracey vs Cilan

Anyone with an Iwapalace is good in my book.
  7. J

Name of this background song? [AG30]

Pokemon - 306 - AG030 - A Meditite Fight - YouTube Anyone know what the name of the song is playing in the background (the one before Team Rocket enters)? It's used in a lot of the AG episodes and I'd love to get a version without dialogue over it. Thanks for any help!
  8. J

Appealshipping(V3)

Made a gifset for you guys. (Hope I'm not necrobumping this too much?) I've never been a big shipper, but as I've been rewatching DP, these two complement each other quite nicely. It's sweet how Zoey supported Dawn from the start and develops their rivalship past just wanting to beat Dawn.
  9. J

Want to get back into the anime

Honestly? If you really want to get back into it and get a good sense of the storyline I would start with Advanced Generation. It's true Pokemon isn't FMA:Brotherhood when it comes to plot, but there are stil little references and connections that you will enjoy catching if you've watched things...
  10. J

Review New OP and ED "Become an Arrow! 2013" & "Sakura-Go-Round!"

I thought it was pretty well done, actually. It was cool seeing the gang in the grey lighting and the Beartic fight was pretty well animated. More importantly though, I'm extremely excited for these two:
  11. J

Review S06 EP16: You Never Can Taillow ・ EP17: In the Knicker of Time!

(Are these being re-aired somewhere or are we just rewatching them? Either way, happy to see AG on my bulbagarden :D)
  12. J

Review BW108: Isshu League Conclusion! Pikachu VS Lucario!!

I enjoyed the collage at the end quite a bit. It was nice to see Georgia and Burgundy in there too. I really think the writers handled Ash's loss like they did to be unpredictable and honestly more logical. Everyone was thinking from 107 that Kotetsu would indeed be victor over Ash, but only by...
  13. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Cool, thanks for the info. So the tropical island house requires 300 of 3 berries... How many harvests would that require? (and how many berries does each harvest yield/how fast do they grow?)
  14. J

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks, @Graffcool Also, could someone walk me through the fastest way of obtaining the Tropical Hut in the Dream World? I would get the Watmel/Durin/Leppa berries via Share shelfs and then just keep on planting them, right? And how many days does...
  15. J

What happens after the 50th call/final trade for Yancy? After you've done all 50 calls to Yancy or she's traded you all of the Pokemon, does anything happen? Will she keep on trading you duplicates or will you not see her in person again?
  16. J

Which episodes/arcs of Best Wishes would you consider highlights?

I personally enjoyed BW051 Lost at the Stamp Rally! quite a bit (and not because of the subway masters). Cilan's train and stamp-fanboyisms were really amusing, and most likely the writers poking fun at the obsessive nature of the Pokemon fanbase. XD It was also cool to see some references to...
  17. J

Is it just me, or the blonde females are exceptionally tall?

BW height Settei: Looks like Cilan and Cynthia are the same height, so I wouldn't say she's exceptionally tall. You can see Alder in the back and it looks like he's slightly taller than those two, but the screencap you showed is probably more of a fixed angle. Not sure about Bianca though...
  18. J

M09 Teaser Scenes?

Hey guys, in the trivia section of M09 it mentioned some teaser scenes not in the actual movie: Teaser scenes that were used in the movie trailer shown at the end of the Japanese version of Pokémon Ranger - Deoxys Crisis! ultimately did not make it into the movie; such as a scene where Ash is...
  19. J

Future of Georgia and Cabernet?

This has been something that has bugged me ever since Dawn's departure in BW093 - maybe you guys picked up on it, too. At the end of the episode, the narrator states something along the lines of the gang's rivals' stories being wrapped up. Since this was right after the junior cup which gave...
  20. J

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I've waited over two weeks for it to arrive (and tried submitting it multiple times) and still nothing. Is a manual confirmation possible?
Back
Top Bottom