Search results for query: *

• Users: Luigi
  • Order by date
  1. L

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Misty, I loved her since the beggining. She's really hot, especially in HG/SS. Flannery comes just after. ^^
  2. L

VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Version Mascot?

Palkia because I like his double type Dragon/Water and he looks cool !
  3. L

LT Weekly Poll #1 Are the original 151 the best?

They look all the same to me, but some of my favorite Pokemon are in the Gen I ( Starmie, Blastoise, Lapras, Gengar and more... ). Nevertheless, I love the other Gen, more or less, they are good. So are the pokemon ! =D
  4. L

Hello guys !!!

I'm surprised too but happy at the same time !^^ Thank you very much, guys ! =D
  5. L

Why do people hate on different Generations?

I think it's very simple : People have different opinion. Someone can say " Gen I rocks, the pokemons are epic" while another person can say " No, Gen I sucks, the graphics and the pokemon are bad....". Anyway, I played from Gen I to Gen IV and I liked them, more or less. The Pokemon, the...
  6. L

Wait! what? Moments

You didn't know ? =D
  7. L

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Jay-Z & Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind
  8. L

What video games are you playing now?

Final fantasy X. This game is amazing ! :3
  9. L

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Rihanna & Calvin Harris - We Found Love This song is so catchy, I can't help singing it ! XD
  10. L

VG Weekly Poll #18 Favourite Ice-type trainer?

I love Lorelei, her team is awesome ! Even if she's not really an Ice-Type Trainer, because of Slowbro. I like challenging her ! :-)
  11. L

Wait! what? Moments

My "wait, what ?" moments were : - When my Starmie evolved at lvl. 35 and it didn't learn Hydro Pump after lvl. 60. ( Fortunately, now i know the reason why XD ) - When I learnt that Gyarados could learn Flamethrower. - When I wanted to use earthquake on Gengar and it failed ( Now I know I...
  12. L

Hello guys !!!

Thank you very much guys, it's good to be here ! =D
  13. L

Hello guys !!!

Yeah, I agree. It was extremely short ! :( I hope the sequel will be a little bit longer ( fingers crossed ). ^^
  14. L

Hello guys !!!

Haha, thank you very much ! =D You played Luigi's mansion, right ? XD
  15. L

Hello guys !!!

Thank you very much ! =D
  16. L

What Kind of Pokemon Do You Prefer?

Strong and fast pokemon... I always want to strike the opponent before he gets the chance to do so. Of course, if I fail to defeat him, I'll suffer the consequences but as long as I hit the first, it doesn't matter to me. I also like the Balanced/Average kind of pokemon, enough strong and...
  17. L

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

My top 10 : 1) Starmie 2) Blastoise 3) Milotic 4) Kingdra 5) Swampert 6) Vaporeon 7) Lapras 8) Empoleon 9) Dragonite 10) Gengar Most of them are water pokemon because I just love them, both strong and cool !^^
  18. L

Which starter Pokemon did you pick and why?

I always pick water, in any Pokemon game. I love Squirtle, Mudkip, Totodile & Piplup, they're the coolest in my opinion.^^ I never used Oshawott as I didn't play a Pokemon game with the fifth generation on it... I can sometimes pick the grass type like Bulbasaur or Chikorita because they're my...
  19. L

Hello guys !!!

Thank you Shadow ! = D Merci Lumi ! ^___^
  20. L

Hello guys !!!

Hello there, my name is Luigi ! It's my first post here, I'm really excited to be a part of the community ! I gave a quick look at the forums and I like it a lot ! Anyway,I like Pokemon of course, I played through all generations except the fifth one but I'll give it a try. I'm also a fan of...
Back
Top Bottom