Search results for query: *

1. S

VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Version Mascot?

Re: VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Legendary? Definitely Giratina. ^_^ Giratina was my favorite legendary in Diamond and Pearl. Zekrom's a close second though.
  2. S

VG Weekly Poll #18 Favourite Ice-type trainer?

Candice is definitely my favorite. ^_^ She and Roark are my favorite Gym Leaders from Diamond and Pearl, and I thought she was a cool(Puns for the win? =P) Gym Leader. (Plus she uses a Sneasal, that's a plus for me. :3)
  3. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

DJ got us falling in love again-Usher feat. Pitbull
  4. S

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first one was a shiny Starly in Pokemon Diamond in the route you need to go to to get to Jubilife City. I caught it because it was a shiny basically. I used it as a HM slave when the situation called for it because I don't use Flying types in the Pokemon games unless I need to go to...
  5. S

If you could take any six Pokémon into the real world

1. Pikachu 2. Butterfree 3. Cyndaquil 4. Charmander 5. Duskull 6. Axew If I got into Pokemon battles in the real world i'd definitely lose with this team, but i'd love to have these little guys being my Pokemon team <3.
  6. S

What would your first Pokemon be?

Definitely Pikachu. ^_^ I love Pikachu. ^_^
  7. S

To infinity and beyond! ...I meant hi. Hi doods.

/shot for lame toy story reference in title. Eh, I decided to shake it up a bit since I usually introduce myself with hey in thread titles. Yes, i'm weird, I know. Hey everyone! ^_^ As you can probably tell by my username, i'm a huge Pikachu fan. The electric mouse has been a favorite of mine...
  8. S

What are your favorite ships in the anime?

-Pearlshipping -TwinleafShipping(I'm indecisive, I can't pick between the two. I like both =_=) -Rocketshipping Back about a year ago I thought Againstshipping would be a cute idea, but not really anymore. If this included the manga and games, I would add whatever Red and Yellow is called *keeps...
  9. S

Which starter Pokemon did you pick and why?

I almost always choose the Fire type. The only real expection to this was Diamond and Pearl(I love Piplup, best water starter in my opinion. Sorry Mudkip fans, I like Piplup better. =P). Fire is a type I use quite often (Despite my usertitle/whatever you call it saying "Electric types rule", I...
Back
Top Bottom