Search results for query: *

1. E

Poll - What color should the new Dragon TCG type be?

Had to vote indigo. Favorite type, favorite color. Otherwise, probably orange/gold as it seems to fit the type quite nicely.
  2. E

Any traditions?

After an awesome streak in the Tower, I'll give my Pokemon Poffins, or take them for massages. I also celebrate my 'mence's birthday every year.
  3. E

Project Bulbagarden Tiers

There's a reason they have a monopoly, you know. I don't like mence and Latias being banned either, but remember that this is just the 4th gen metagame, and 5th is just around the corner. They might get bumped down again. ^ Pretty much this.
  4. E

Rules Signature Rule Update

^ This. Good on you for a size restriction. Sigs the size of Manhattan bother me a lot. D: (Incidentally, is mine alright or shall I remove some things?)
  5. E

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint This topic is making me die a happy death.
  6. E

New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation V Po

Re: New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation It'll probably be another Pichu or Pichu forme. D: Hope the starters are imaginative.
  7. E

OU Offense - Standard City

Uh, I explained why I went with the EVs and item I did on Metagross, so no, those aren't the "correct" EVs for my leadgross. lol They work well, yes, and that's why Smogon lists it on their Metagross page. However, I know this one can take a beating and I'd rather be able to shrug off a...
  8. E

Nit-pick and fine tune. Stuff is always changing and I can't always think of everything, so it's good to get advice from the masses every now and again. Amen. Mostly the mixed sets. The physical ones I don't have a whole lot of trouble with, even the DDers. I don't usually Explode unless...
  9. E

Fascinating. It says "Standard" and "OU" in the title. The point of the team isn't interest, but efficiency. If nothing else, Tyranitar seems to be a bit of a problem for me for whatever reason, in part due to unpredictability. Yes, Bullet Punch 2HKOs. I haven't ran into any Heatran or...
  10. E

I decided to post my OU team here to get some help picking it apart. It works fine for me so far but meh. For reference, A is attack, D is defense, SA is special attack, SD is special defense, and S is speed. And yeah, I made the pic. Team: Cruxxis - METAGROSS @Lum Berry Nature...
  11. E

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://www.funcomix.com/wailord%20body%20slam.png
  12. E

Better late than never

You joined January of this year. At this rate you'll have posted more than me in a month or two. lol Welcome.
  13. E

What Pokemon do you want to follow you around in HGSS?

Maybe a little Pokemon, so it can follow me inside, too. Like Bagon. :D
  14. E

How's the weather over there?

Lots of snow, but oddly clear. o.o
  15. E

What kind of features do you want to see?

Ugh, I agree whole-heartedly. I actually got so fed up at one point that I went on a Select-pressing spree and reorganized everything in my bag with the most important items near the top, and everything else grouped together afterward. It took upwards of some time that I do not remember, but it...
  16. E

Pokémon nicknames

I nickname all my Pogeys, as anyone who has battled me knows. Sometimes they're pretty odd names. As for the ALL CAPS default thing, I only rename the legendaries from ZAPDOS to Zapdos or something, since I think there's only supposed to be one per gaming world/universe. No real nicknames for...
  17. E

gender of your pokemon

I tend to breed a lot. That said, I usually just keep the one with the best stats, regardless of gender. Unless I'm breeding Combees for a future Vespiquen or something, gender doesn't matter to me.
  18. E

Destroying your childhood, I am.

I was looking for a cute pic of Ekans's line, and I ended up with this. >__>; What is it with people drawing characters getting swallowed by snakes?
  19. E

Welcome to MessedUpGarden!

Disorder | Rating Paranoid: Low Schizoid: High Schizotypal: Moderate Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Low Avoidant: Low Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Low *cough*
  20. E

It's a Wonderful World

I see a weakness to rock attacks, with Lucario being the only one that resists it. Hope you can kill off Stone Edge users, maybe take a few hits from them. Of course, I've seen every single one of these guys in action and they rarely disappoint. Pretty awesome bunch of Pogeys at any rate.
Back
Top Bottom