• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Exxthus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

OU Offense - Standard City

I decided to post my OU team here to get some help picking it apart. It works fine for me so far but meh. For reference, A is attack, D is defense, SA is special attack, SD is special defense, and S is speed. And yeah, I made the pic. Team: Cruxxis - METAGROSS @Lum Berry Nature...
  2. E

Random New Person

Hello People at BulbaGarden. I've spotted this forum a good many times whilst going about my buisiness on SPPF, so I thought I'd finally get off of my lazy bum and join. Though not a huge fan of the anime, I adore the games and hope to compete against my e-friends when Wi-Fi starts up. :) I...
Back
Top Bottom