• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Speculation Can we join the enemies yet?

To be honest if I was a game creator with a shit tonne of money and the backing of a whole colony of people, I would probably make the most of it. I think they could do so much more in regards to character background and allow us to build on that. For example, like character customisation was...
  2. C

Simple Questions, Simple Answers: Pokemon Collecting Edition

Re: Looking for the most GIGANTIC *REAL* Pokemon plush ever! ocelotl; Thanks so much for the huge reply! It's very much appreciated. My budget is non-existant, hahahaha. I have a fair bit of money set aside for one of these bad boys!! I've wanted one for that long. I will definitely have a...
  3. C

I would probably join team Aqua just because of my love for the color blue, water pokemon, and secretly, Archie. Hehh. I think it'd open up a lot of exploration and additional story-lines. Not to make everyone's experience unique because outside of your team and the names you give NPCs, your...
  4. C

Items/Pokemon that you habitually horde

I shiny hunt/breed, ja, but every other Pokemon I do I get rid of once I find it's not a shiny or I finish up that Pokemons hunt :'P, Swablu is the only one I've kept! xD XD
  5. C

I always thought they were going to introduce something where we could pick our own loyalties, considering in one of the games *curse my memory*, the remakes of gold/silver I believe, they tempted & teased us with an option to join Team Rocket, do you think they might do that this game? I'm...
  6. C

Simple Questions, Simple Answers: Pokemon Collecting Edition

Looking for the most GIGANTIC *REAL* Pokemon plush ever! Hey guys, I've been searching 'round the internet to see what I could find and so far nothing but obvious fakes and badly made pokedolls are available for the size I am after. I am after colossal, gigantic, I don't know, just plain...
  7. C

Items/Pokemon that you habitually horde

I hoard Swablu. I don't realise it but I do, in my Emerald cartridge I have 7 boxes full of Swablu and the same in my Black and White ones, too.
  8. C

Cleaning out Pokemon boxes! Bulk Pokemons & shinies!!!!!

Geodude; J Jay; Megavictini; A Fire Hazard; segtendonerd64; xBatty; Akira Bond; shinylucario; Hey guys! I lost my DS charger by accident so until I find it I can't trade Dx, but I'm looking now so hopefully it turns up soon (I bet my mum moved it... -_-"""), but on that note, I got a question...
  9. C

OOh that's okay! :( i hope you get a big fat shiny Raikou someday soon XD!!~~
  10. C

They're on black/white :] and ok! I'm available to trade in the next 35 minutes. :D Just post your friend code and I will add you when I am on my ds.
  11. C

Not in particular, they're either being deleted/released so it doesn't bother me as long as they're going to good homes ^.^ ps. should mention only one shiny per person until I see there's not a high demand for them, will get in contact with the first people to ask for them if there's no hope...
  12. C

Hi, I gave away all the Pokemon on my white profile and have moved onto my black, so if you want any of them just comment which one and leave your friend code so I can add you. I'll put mine here: 3140 1245 5395 please note; - I will give 3 Pokemon away to each person max if there is a high...
  13. C

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

This is interesting... Discuss.
  14. C

Do you think they'll make it easier to finish the Pokedex? + Side Quests

With over 600 Pokemon there's bound to be a new way to finish it... other than trading. They must realise, surely, by now that not everyone can reach WiFi or someone to trade with. I can, but speaking on behalf of those who can't. Maybe we have to do tasks to access little parts of the region...
  15. C

Guess the NAME of the User Above You.

No, I have a cousin named Finn so it was at the top of my head for 4-lettered-F-names. No.
  16. C

Finn. I'm a female. lol.....
  17. C

Steven.
  18. C

Callum or Alex
  19. C

Maxine
  20. C

Will you be my...

Shotta, hitter, serial killer, Go-a your funeral and all drink out your liquor. When you are bury we a-stand next to vicar fling on some dirt and make your bury a little quicker. Shouldn't test the youth them in the Tommy Hilfiger, hug up ya mama, say sorry to ya poppa. All-a get number for ya...
Back
Top Bottom