Search results for query: *

• Users: Cleffa
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Speculation Can we join the enemies yet?

I always thought they were going to introduce something where we could pick our own loyalties, considering in one of the games *curse my memory*, the remakes of gold/silver I believe, they tempted & teased us with an option to join Team Rocket, do you think they might do that this game? I'm...
  2. C

Cleaning out Pokemon boxes! Bulk Pokemons & shinies!!!!!

Hi, I gave away all the Pokemon on my white profile and have moved onto my black, so if you want any of them just comment which one and leave your friend code so I can add you. I'll put mine here: 3140 1245 5395 please note; - I will give 3 Pokemon away to each person max if there is a high...
  3. C

Do you think they'll make it easier to finish the Pokedex? + Side Quests

With over 600 Pokemon there's bound to be a new way to finish it... other than trading. They must realise, surely, by now that not everyone can reach WiFi or someone to trade with. I can, but speaking on behalf of those who can't. Maybe we have to do tasks to access little parts of the region...
  4. C

Shiny challenge!

So last night I was thinking how it'd be fun to attempt to complete a Pokemon game, encountering shinies only. Then I thought, I could do that. I have time (Sort'of) and patience, (hardly) and I like sticking to things, so.. this seems like the perfect challenge for me! Then I thought, Okay...
  5. C

Do you play Pokemon using internet challenges!?

I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with the infamous Nuzlocke challenge, but if you aren't I've added a picture for you all to rest your eyes upon. It has the rules. Basically, every time I get a new game I do the Nuzlocke challenge for my first run through, I guess it makes the game a lot more...
  6. C

Question about EVs/IVs in WiFi battles.

Hi all, So recently I'd been battling using WiFi, and my Starmie has been fully EV trained in speed, it's level 100. etc. etc. Anywho, it ALWAYS goes first, in most WiFi battles however it doesn't. Usually last. The Pokemon that I face are usually holding leftovers or berries, so how does...
  7. C

Makes me wanna die [Pokemon AMV] Mew/Mewtwo/Raikou/Suicune/Entei/etc.

Hi guys, I made this at 12pm last night. Took about 2 hours, so enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF7pKnC6Owk&feature=results_video Please let me know what you think :-) xo I've also decided to make this into a competition! If you comment the vid/like, and comment on this thread...
  8. C

Someone fight my Pink Team

Hola, I've recently made teams out of my shinies based on their colors! First up is the Pink Team ;) If anyone wants to battle just comment! Ta. xoxoxoxo
  9. C

MATURE: War; a Pokemon war story.

Prologue; Private Youngster Joey – At your service. His badge read otherwise, his name being scratched and distorted by tiny pieces of dirt and rubble which somehow had attached themselves to it. He lit a cigarette whilst his face remained expressionless, but if you were to listen...
  10. C

Does playing Pokemon make you childish?

Like I said in another post, lots of people I come across consider it childish when teen's or people over 15 play Pokemon. Do you somewhat agree with it? I don't - only because I grew up with Pokemon and have loved it since I was quite young.
  11. C

Giving away Shinies & Shiny Legendaries.

I'm starting a new game on my White cartridge and I'll feel bad if I delete all the Pokemon on there - so I'm giving them away! I'll be deleting my current game in about a weeks time and if they aren't all collected by then, then I'll be releasing them ^_^; Things you should know ;- - My FC...
  12. C

My Haruhi Suzumiya AMV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHuywwZVpOI&feature=youtu.be c: not finished, but enjoy~~ xo PS. Any tips on how to make it HD would be great... thanks in advance. :):)
  13. C

Don't know if I should finish this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vC8A4sNZI&feature=plcp T_T;
  14. C

Giving away Egg move EEVEE/GROWLITHE

Heylo, I have 6 Eevee's and 12 Growlithe's to give away to good homes. Sorry, I was under the wrong impression of what Egg Moves are.. so anyway, they were all hatched with these moves. Eevee Male | Bold Natured | Adaptability | HelpingHand Yawn HiddenPower ShadowBall | Lv. 1 |...
  15. C

Your Pokemon "derp" moments

Hehe, title is self-explanatory. Well, in Pokemon Emerald I was stuck in Verdanturf and Mauville City because I thought that I had to surf across the water to continue the game. I had a Swampert so I spent at least 5 days of just training it to see if it'd learn Surf. (Yeah, I was a...
  16. C

Shiny Japanese Mew

Hey guys/girls, I have two shiny Mew's that I'd like to rid of T_T; I'm starting a new game and that would mean having to delete all my shiny Pokemon - so I came to a better conclusion, I'm giving them away! Open to offers below. Both are level 100, and are from Pokemon Emerald (Hoenn)...
  17. C

Pichu's Shiny Poke-Shop!

Hi, I'm Cleffa and welcome to my Pokemon Shop. My shop is open to everyone and is really simple! In coming to my shop I only ask that you follow the rules, happy trading! Rules: 1. Follow all of Bulbapedia's rules. 2. I'm not always available because I'm not in America, UK or Canada. I'm in...
  18. C

someone battle meeeeeee

:mail: i just want to quick battle :-) singles/doubles i don't mind!
  19. C

help me, build my team.

Hi guys, I need help! My team doesn't have any order or structure since I throw my Pokemon together based on their cuteness, anyway here's my main Pokemon! Build them as if you were building your own team. Blissey ♀ Blissey is my baby, she's my favourite out of all my pokemon because of...
  20. C

Kyurem to have a perfected form. (READ).

In Black/White it is referenced that there's a full dragon. The dragon being Kyurem, so does that mean that BKyurem and WKyurem could possibly join during the story of BW2? Points/Evidence: - The reference in BW. - KyuremB/W could be the aftermath of this 'perfect' forme, which N took...
Back
Top Bottom