Search results for query: *

1. E

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

This is the first time in a while that my state has gotten so much snow
  2. E

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

So, anyone else getting 10 in. of snow this week?
  3. E

How do you prepare this meal?

I have to say that I don't have much of a preference as I am all new to rice cooking. Is there a rice I can get with less gluten? o3o
  4. E

How do you prepare this meal?

I've been looking for a good Asian dish that I can use my rice steamer for and also what type of white rice should I get? D:
  5. E

Favorite Beverage Game

...When you wake up: Apple Juice, Arizona Ice Tea, Arnold Palmer, Hot Cocoa, or WHITE MOCHA. ...After you excercise: Water. Just water. ...At a fancy meal: Sparkling something or Arnold Palmer. ...Out at the bar/restaurant: If I'm not driving...I want those beer sampler trays...
  6. E

Favorite Candy? =3

Swedish Fish. I don't mind the multi-color ones, but nothing compares to the red fish.
  7. E

Food cravings

Crab meat, scrambled eggs, a little bit of rice, shrimp, and a little spicy mustard sauce.
  8. E

Favourite Asian cuisine

Can I just say their dressing? Come on, can I? Or maybe their spicy mustard sauce? How about the free-throwing shrimp? Or perhaps the cut up wedges of crab meat? I shoot and I don't score. Well, that's what I like. As well their kabobs and chicken on a stick.
  9. E

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

re: How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October! I sense a lot of frog-based fan service. Or would I say toad? Either way, penguin is out and that amphibian creature is in. A whole remix on I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ. Definitely calling it. NEXT.
  10. E

Pepsi or Coke

I prefer Pepsi Blue and Real Coke. Next is also good. Coke was good until they removed the sugar.
  11. E

Review BW108: Isshu League Conclusion! Pikachu VS Lucario!!

So...Ash...about that battle frontier... If Brandon ever saw this battle, I wonder how he would have reacted. I wonder what would happen if Paul ever found out. Oh, Paul...just imagining the look on his face. His reaction more per say... Yerp.
  12. E

Review BW110: A Friend...His Name is N!

It's...Goodbye World...not Goodbye Friends. :0
  13. E

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Tuna. Just. No.
  14. E

What will happen after the Unova League?

The fact that you believed I was being serious for the first two paragraphs makes your response invalidated.
  15. E

What will happen after the Unova League?

When the Unova League takes place, Ash will call forth his best Pokemon. Some of them including Charizard, Infernape, Pikachu, secretly grown-up Larvitar (now a Tyranitar), Mewtwo, and Oshawott. He'll mention how his mother and Professor Oak had so conveniently came to Unova on vacation. Then...
  16. E

What would your reaction be if...

Knowing her and the writers...she could already have gained the badges or different badges like Gary/Barry.
  17. E

How do you think Togepi would have been handled if Ash raised it instead?

Demi-Peta Ash I'm sorry, but all I'm getting from what people are saying is that Ash is a battle-hungry, forcing Pokemon to battle type of guy. I'm not sure when he got Paul syndrome and I'm not sure when we started to enter such an era where guys can't be motherly. Apparently, Ash isn't in...
  18. E

Satoshi to have a new rival

Either one of these would be interesting for the turnout of who this rival is: - Someone similar to Joey (Y'know, the kid who owned the greatest Rattata of all time) - Trisha (It'd be funny to see something like that...) - Someone secretly working for Team Rocket Please, do not take any of what...
  19. E

Is Cynthia really the strongest champion in the anime?

Hey now, there is the possibility of Tobias and Giovanni with Mewtwo.
  20. E

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

Strawberries dipped in sour cream and then dipped in brown sugar. I tried this in my Psychology class a little over a year ago. Heck, you could try other fruit too and even use sprinkles instead of brown sugar.
Back
Top Bottom