Search results for query: *

1. B

Arceus and Dragon trio vs. Mewtwo and army of clones

People tend to forget that Mewtwo is the one and only Pokemon that is a bonafide genius unlike the mindless raw power of the dragon trio and the relatively easy-to-deceive Arceus. It would be a small wonder for Mewtwo to be able to come up with a solution to defeat the trio and Arceus. We can...
  2. B

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Where can you get a Female Mr. Mime in Generation III Kanto??? Hi everyone, I'm looking for a legitimate way of getting a female Mr. Mime in Kanto's FireRed and Leaf Green versions. But the in-game trader on Route 2 only gives male Mr. Mimes for my Abras. I've even tried trading him a female...
  3. B

Gairaigo in Pokemon

IMO It’s kinda fun to search the Pokemon series just to find out what English words are used in the Japanese language versions of the series. Called “gairaigo,” these English loanwords that are used in Japanese are radically transformed to fit their usage in Japanese writing and pronunciation...
  4. B

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" It's about time someone showed that overgrown robot Croagunk who's boss! Go Mewtwo!
  5. B

Mewtwo to feature in sixteenth movie: 'Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening' to

Re: Mewtwo to feature in sixteenth movie: 'Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening This is going to be nothing short of EPIC. I mean... wow, are they going to bring back Masachika Ichimura (the legend himself) to reprise his role as the one and only Pokemon that has claimed to be world's...
  6. B

Official Pokémon site promotes return of Mewtwo: Next Destinies advertised; Mewtwo Wi

Re: Official Pokémon site promotes return of Mewtwo: Next Destinies advertised; Mewtw Aww... no special movie...
  7. B

Aura Guardians & Psychics: What's the difference?

The honest answer is that Aura Guardians are the pokemon replacement of Psychics. That's why they get more screentime.
  8. B

Move Inconsistencies

I still take offence to this very fact, even after so many years... :bawl:
  9. B

History of the Pokemon World...?

For a realistic version of PokeHistory, I'd think the histories of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, & Sinnoh should be vastly different from that of Unova comparable to how different the histories of Japan and America are. (With the Nobunaga crossover exploring the Japanese side of PokeHistory) But I...
  10. B

Most unbelievable (or ridiculous…) victories in the anime

Given the very high unlikelihood of Sceptile scoring the 1-KO, it makes Darkrai's defeat (a species that could take on both Dialga and Palkia on at the same time) very unbelievable.
  11. B

Realistically, would you be as fond of Pokemon if they were real?

If they were real, I'd live in the constant dreadful fear for my life knowing for a fact that the only thing standing in the way of the all the legendaries from instantly turning me and all that I love into a pile of ash IS ASH!
  12. B

Pokemon Pictures

Sorry everybody, I couldn't resist!
  13. B

1)Darkrai fully healed itself by Dream-eating Heracross to death; 2)Gible used a ROCK SMASH (out of all the pathetically weak moves that were possible) on Darkrai, and the what ever that damage was, it was recovered by 3)Dream Eating Sceptile. In short, Darkrai had 100% full HP when leaf...
  14. B

How could Darkrai ever go down with a simple Leaf Blade??? And it was using Dream Eater just before that!
  15. B

Why did the writers NOT use the Player Characters?

Ever noticed how Ash tends to be dressed up in the boy players’ clothes Sinnoh onwards? I think Ash IS supposed to be the stand in for the player character. … (unfortunately)
  16. B

What do you want to see in the Unova League Tournement

Ash vs N, and nothing less... except
  17. B

Pokemon World War

After reading this thread, I seriously remembered the canines from Call of Duty5: World at War !!!
  18. B

Is Dragonite still cool to you?

I just don't buy its story of flying around the world nonstop with those puny wings.
  19. B

Unova & New York City - Spelling it Out Plainly

I swear that this should be made into a sticky thread!!! Keep at it man, you never know what else you'll find!!!
  20. B

Underwater Ruins deciphered

I agree. 'Nuff said.
Back
Top Bottom