Search results for query: *

1. S

A True Bulbagarden Folk Tale...

I'm thinking about writing a fiction off of interactions I have had and seen in Bulbagarden putting us all in a town conveniently named "Bulbagarden." The users would be the residents and moderators would be the police force/government. This fiction would focus on the more dramatic, sad, and...
  2. S

COMPLETE: ONE SHOT : Monzurre's Drink

The tablecloth was a fine crimson. Funny how when things are so unbelievably stoked against your favor you begin to just notice all these little details as if your body was trying to suck in all the life it could afford. The food was sautéed with a Rosemary Cooking Wine. Let’s start from the...
  3. S

A Blizzards Bite

THE BIRTH OF A KING Where am I...... My head was pounding and it seemed my hands were in metal shackles that quite frankly hurt a lot. I could nearly taste the blood that my arm must be bleeding. Lets look around to see where the fu- Hm, there seems to be a sweaty band around my eyes...
  4. S

Thus a New Symphony Begins in Full Crescendo

Hello, I would like to take this time to formally acquaint myself with you. My name is Requiem. It is an appropriate name for me I would like to think so you don't have to worry about me ever changing it. I came here, because like all members, I am a big fan of this franchise. So hello there...
Back
Top Bottom