Search results for query: *

1. P

Pokémon VGC Legality of Genned / Cloned Offspring & Genning Debate

Pokémon VGC Legality of Genned / Cloned Offspring Genning Debate Discuss.
  2. P

In light of recent VGC news

Several competitors for VGC who participated in the 2023 Pokémon World Championships in Yokohama, Japan were caught and disqualified for using Genned / Hacked Pokémon in their official teams when the tournament officials ONLY performed a hack check on those who made top cut yet none of the other...
  3. P

Can't access Nintendo 3DS Online Play for Pokémon Bank

Every time I try to access the Internet through my Nintendo 3DS I keep getting the Error Code: 002-0999 even though my Wi-Fi Connection is working and I'm getting an Internet signal. However when I access the Internet through my Nintendo Switch the Internet works just fine even though Online...
  4. P

Opinion: Cheating in Competitive Pokémon should be a thing of the past

Saw this recent announcement in regards to the 2024 Pokémon Championship Series Season for VGC - https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/further-updates-to-the-2024-pokemon-championship-series-season Pokémon Company International is so corrupt that they're now creating more incentives for...
  5. P

I've already mentioned this in another thread here but would it hurt Nintendo / Game Freak to ACTUALLY have a Mystery Gift Event for 6 31 IV Ditto that you can legitimately obtain through a code you get at GameStop, Walmart, or Target to download? Why make players work for their 6 31 IV Ditto...
  6. P

I would also suggest officially banning IV breeding for VGC while only allowing Hyper Training and nerfing Destiny Knot to where it no longer carries over IV's when breeding and you'd have less players desiring specific Ditto when they have a legitimate reason to catch a legitimate Ditto that...
  7. P

Also I don't see why it would be so hard for Nintendo / Game Freak to actually develop an official Genning App for Pokémon HOME to help determine If a Pokémon is Genned or not and If it is then the software would tell you to release the Pokémon as you would normally release a Pokémon in your PC...
  8. P

So every Competitive Pokémon is basically genned minus caught Legendaries and the people running the VGC event for 2023 Pokémon Worlds didn't even bother to disqualify the rest of the contestants there but ONLY performed a hack check toward the contestants who made top cut. To make it even worse...
  9. P

Am I the only one here that finds breeding Competitive Pokémon with a 6 31 IV Ditto that was arguably created from an external device outside the official Mainline games to be grounds for cheating in these events? Nintendo / Game Freak could EASILY fix this problem by coding the official...
  10. P

What really surprised me the most about these disqualifications was that they couldn't prove that the Pokémon these contestants were using were bred from a 6 31 IV Ditto that was either modded or hacked due to how super rare they are to get a hold of let alone the fact that there's no real way...
  11. P

I feel as though Nature Mints made it too easy for players to cheat in VGC because If you fill out a participation sheet with all the Pokémon including their Max EV's and IV spreads that goes against the Nature that the Pokémon originally had then the Judge or Tournament Organizer is probably...
  12. P

Will The Kids Online Safety Act (KOSA) Censor the Internet As We Know It?

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2023/05/kids-online-safety-act-still-huge-danger-our-rights-online https://act.eff.org/action/tell-congress-kosa-will-censor-the-internet-but-won-t-help-kids Discuss.
  13. P

The Wait for Pokémon HOME on Scarlet and Violet Is a Disgrace

That's a very good question. I don't really know the answer to be honest.
  14. P

Fans in this case being the folks at Serebii but I get your point though. What really surprises me the most about this is that the Transfer Only List didn't even include the returning Pokémon that will be available for the upcoming DLC expansions for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet such as Milotic...
  15. P

https://www.serebii.net/news/2023/30-May-2023.shtml Good news is that according to Serebii we finally now have Pokémon HOME connectivity for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet even though they probably could've waited until the new DLC dropped later this year while also having more time to patch the...
  16. P

Seems like Ditto gets a lot of blame for a lot of bugs and glitches in Pokémon games but I could be wrong though. Most Ditto Raids that I've seen in Sword and Shield are only 4 star Raids where 5 or 6 star are super rare. Don't know how it is in Scarlet and Violet though. Would really like to...
  17. P

Eh fair point. I'm still surprised that out of ALL the bugs and glitches in Scarlet and Violet they chose not to fix the one that erases players' save files oh but that's not important let's fix the minor ones. I mean what were they thinking? Perhaps there weren't enough complaints in regards to...
  18. P

Scarlet/Violet DLC

What's worse is that they still haven't fixed the one bug that deletes players' save files on Pokémon Scarlet and Violet which is why I've been holding off on buying the new games after already beating Pokémon Shield with Sword soon to follow since I don't have anyone to trade with to finish my...
Back
Top Bottom