Search results for query: *

• Users: davis.g105
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

GEN VI: Wanted Bug Type Friend Safari

I was not able to find a thread anywhere on here that allowed for Friend Safari Sharing. I know its difficult to learn what your own Friend Safari Type is, but if you do know, and it is a Bug Type Safari, I would love your code, I am trying to build a Bug team atm. I have fighting type Safari...
  2. D

GEN VI: Need Dex Assist

So, I am working on completing my Pokedex, I am wanting to complete it in Numerical order, so I'll list the National Dex Numbers I do not have, or have an evolutionary form for, I dont need one of each, just one of each evolutionary family so, as an example, 001/002/003...
  3. D

Offering Manaphy

I'm offering a Manaphy for a Shaymin Send me a PM if you are interested
  4. D

GEN VI: Completing Legendary Collection

I need 1 Legendary Pokemon to have the complete set of Legendaries that have been officially released. Shaymin in exchange I am offering two of the following legendary pokemon, happy to give you more information, let me know what it is you would like. Moltres lvl...................71...
  5. D

GEN VI: Seeking Shaymin

I am looking for a Shaymin, please do not offer a hacked one, I have one of the following for you Giratina Lugia Shiny Mewtwo (caught in Soulsilver, ported through Black 2 and Pokemon Bank)
  6. D

GEN VI: Seeking Shaymin

I'm looking for a Shaymin I have a Level 100 Giratina in exchange Stats are Attack: 219 Defense: 250 Sp. Atk: 232 Sp. Def: 251 Speed: 193 Ability: Pressure Nature: Serious Happy to provide any other details you want to know about it.
  7. D

GEN VI: Wanted, Arceus, mega stones from X

I want the following: Arceus Mewtwoite X Charizardite X I have the following to offer, all are legitimate, and have gone through Poke Transporter and Pokemon Bank Shiny Palkia (Special Pokemon, can not trade on GTS) Shiny Dialga (Special Pokemon, can not trade on GTS) Giratina (caught in...
  8. D

Starters

I am giving away starters. To breed the ones I want, I have come accross some extra. Gen I: 2 Bulbasaur (1 reserved) 1 Charmander 6 Squirtle (1 reserved) Gen II: 21 Chikorita 7 Cyndaquil 1 Totodile (reserved) Gen III: 4 Mudkip 1 Marshtomp Gen IV: 2 Chimchar Gen V: 1 Tepig (Reserved) I do...
  9. D

Trade back evolution

I need to trade my Electabuzz holding item to evolve into Electivire, and Magmar holding item to evolve into Magmortar, both are shiny so I would like a pokemon equal it one in value. I propose we trade one for your pokemon, then the other for the evolved form, finally trading the hold pokemon...
  10. D

Legendaries

I have found I have a few extra legendaries. Since I have more than one of each of these I will be trading at least one away. I can only confirm the Mew at the beginning of being hacked, as it is the only one I can not place for trade on GTS. I am seeking a legit Mew as well. I would like to...
  11. D

Looking for a Mew

I am seeking a Mew, all I care about is that it is legit. I have to offer: Gamestop Meloetta with a Gentle Nature at level 50 Mesprit with a Jolly Nature at level 100 Terrakion with a Brave Nature at level 42 Cobalion with a Hasty Nature at level 42 Uxie with a Timid Nature at level 50 Azelf...
  12. D

Giveaway

I currently have some pokemon to giveaway, including a few legendaries. Seeing as I'm a breeder some of the starters are fairly frequent, emailing me at [email protected] is the best way to get a current list and set up a time (usually sundays) to trade. I am currently looking to give...
  13. D

Tornadus Data

I am looking for a Tornadus to trade, I really just need the data so I can get one on the GTS, but if you would like I do have an extra Victini to trade for it, or just so you can be sure to get it back, I can trade my Darkrai, unless you have another preference, I have most of the legendary...
  14. D

Offer/Giveaway-Eevee or Eevee evolution

Hey, I am trying to breed myself a couple female Eevee's but most come out male. So I am offering Eevee's or Eevee evolutions in the following ways Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon: These will be available to those willing to meet my request for trade pokemon. This is because I dont go to the...
  15. D

Wanted-Japanese Piplup, Totodile, Chikorita

I'm wondering if anyone is willing to trade a Japanese Piplup, Totodile, and Chikorita I prefer them to have the name in Japanese as well as a Japanese OT Please quote me or mention me in your reponse
  16. D

Want Chikorita/Bayleef/Maganeum

hey, I am looking to get a Chikorita or one of its evolved forms, I prefer the first but I'll take any Really I just need one of them added to my pokedex so I can ask for one on the GTS, so if you want to keep it I will trade it back and go to the GTS, so if your willing to help me out it would...
  17. D

Offering Ditto

lvl 29 Ditto, I am willing to see what I can get that I need, but I am mainly looking for a Chikorita or one its evolved forms, im not picky about lvl, only that it is a genuine non hacked Chikorita
  18. D

Chikorita

I am looking for a Chikorita/Bayleef/Maganium
  19. D

Offering-Mystery Egg

So from breeding Pokemon I have collected a eggs in PC box, I dont know what will hatch from them.....Well, I have a fairly good idea, but the eggs got mixed up so I dont know what will hatch from what egg. Mostly they are starter pokemon like piplup, torchic, turtwig, etc. Though some could be...
  20. D

Offering Starters Gen's I to IV

I am offering the Starters for Gen's I to IV Gen I Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander Gen II Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita Gen III Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic Gen IV Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig Seeking: Chikorita, and others Willing to discuss what you are offering, please include...
Back
Top Bottom