• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: ~Aeon
  • Order by date
  1. A

Dual Trapping Sun Team - TESTING

Because I want to be special and don't like wobb to much.
  2. A

Synthesis[/MENTION] ; I made it as a team anyone could test, and then latter on after testing, I'd make an RMT. I asked Angad if I could do this, and I think he said yes.
  3. A

Hey guys, I'm ~Aeon, and I came up with the idea for this team when I first saw Shadow Tag Gothitelle. I decided to use it to aid Dugtrio in trapping enemies. For goth, that's mainly Politoed. Now, this thread exists for two main reasons. First, I suck at laddering, and thus testing. Second, I...
  4. A

Battle Center Discussion #2 - Impact of Team Preview in the Metagame

hmm... That's true about the mind games, especially if your good about who you use for the illusion. However, I think it'd be better on a no preview team, cause they don't even know it's coming. I actually may use one for a no preview frontier battler, but that's beside the point. I'm not smart...
  5. A

Battle Center Discussion #3 - Eviolite

It's the Choice items of defense, except better. It suddenly makes Chansey like, better then Blissey.
  6. A

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post) Since I never saw this answered... There are 17 types. I'm gonna list them so I don't repeat them by accident. Types Water Grass Fire Flying Ghost Poison Steel Fighting Psychic Dark Ground Rock Ice Electric Dragon Bug Normal...
  7. A

Battle Center Discussion #2 - Impact of Team Preview in the Metagame

Team preview makes it much easier to predict an opponents play style, and even sets. You don't have to worry about flying types or Heatrans or ground types or whatever eating your attacks with immunities because now you know these immunities exist on your opponents team. Team preview helps...
  8. A

General Chat Thread

I usually don't watch youtube battles, cause they don't really interest me. But since a friend from my clan, Magicmonkey, might start doing them every once and a while, I might watch his. But, yeah. Other then that, they don't really interest me.
  9. A

Let's say you met a Tentacruel while playing in the water.

I'd see a large jellyfish then swim away. Only later would it hit me that it's a Tentacruel.
  10. A

Complete My Team!

I had an early version of this that i threw together to see what worked and what didn't. I've been toying around with Scrafty and Chandelure. I used Chandelure to take on fighting and fire type attacks that lucario is weak to. I had been using a choice set, though now I'm considering trying out...
  11. A

Complete My Team!

Exactly why I'm in the complete my team thread. So that my team can be completed.
  12. A

Complete My Team!

i'd prefer not to lose extremespeed. the point is to send it in on a pokemon that's locked into a not very effective move by choice item or something, set up, then extreme speed everything. seeing as i still have 4 slots open, i'd prefer to fill those up before adding or not adding crunch.
  13. A

Complete My Team!

try this one on for size, guys. i tried building a team, but since i suck at that, i bring the base to you. this is a modified lucario set i got from a friend. i'm also using deoxys-d to set up rocks and spikes. Deoxys-D @ Rocky Helmet Trait: Pressure EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd Timid Nature...
  14. A

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

thats a tough one, because every pokemon can learn secret power... so... it really depends on your team. i'll need more info on that to give you a solid rate. actually, in an ideal world, arceus. just saying.
  15. A

Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 6: What the heck happened to everyone?

Re: Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 6: What the heck happened to everyo Juniper went out to do some private research. Bianca's with her. player characters are off in kanto or something, with cheren. maybe helping looker out or something. N came back and became champion (i stand...
  16. A

Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 5: What the heck happened to Unova?

with zekrom and reshiram released from their orbs, kyurem awakened. kyurem merged with the two of them. then, kyurem caused a sort of reverse global warming. global cooling, if you will. as for entralink, since you teleport there anyways, who cares?
  17. A

My First Warstory! (Featuring CommandurrClowncrete)

for a sec, i thought it was a red blue yellow challenge cup match. derp. good job, though.
  18. A

Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

wait, i can win a copy? for free? IM IN!
  19. A

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

looks sound to me. if i ever need a shuckle, i'll look into this set.
  20. A

General Discussion

hate to double post, but if i don't, nobody would read this. tier changes: ubers: unchanged. OU: unchanged BL: deoxys-d up from UU UU: Sharpedo, Gligar, Claydol, Honchkrow, all up from RU; Yanmega up from BL2 BL2: unchanged RU: mespirit up from NU NU: charizard, Ludicolo, sawsbuck, all...
Back
Top Bottom