Search results for query: *

• Users: ~Aeon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Dual Trapping Sun Team - TESTING

Hey guys, I'm ~Aeon, and I came up with the idea for this team when I first saw Shadow Tag Gothitelle. I decided to use it to aid Dugtrio in trapping enemies. For goth, that's mainly Politoed. Now, this thread exists for two main reasons. First, I suck at laddering, and thus testing. Second, I...
  2. A

BW OU dragon 3:3 mono

lets cut right to the point Magnezone @ Air Balloon Trait: Magnet Pull EVs: 36 HP / 252 SAtk / 220 Spd Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk) The point of Magnezone is simply magnet pull. For those of you who don't know, it traps steel types, rendering them unable to switch out. then, they are nailed...
  3. A

answer a question with another question

the rules are simple: first poster asks question, second poster answers that question with another question EXAMPLE: poster 1: what time is it? poster 2: what time isn't it? poster 3: why won't you just tell him the time? etc. so to start it off, do you like this game?
  4. A

soulsmasher team

[CENTER]soulsmasher yes, the name of the team is soul smasher... i was battling online the other day, when someone used baton pass gliscor on me, and then baton passed to metagross. after a bit of research, mainly pertaining of gliscor and metagross stuff, and decided that a +2 attack and +4...
  5. A

PO OU battling

hey guys! i would like a standard gen5 OU battle lvl 100 1vs1. i personally use PO, so i'll be on smogon server if you accept. (ill be checking the thread first of course, thats just where the battle'l be.) smogon tiers.
  6. A

hello to you members of the living

hello. i am lord of soulless shadow, but you may call me soulless. i carry around my shadow scythe to cut down those who stand in my way. pokemon wise, i tend to make weird teams. i run the old baton pass gliscor + metagross in gen5 OU, and then i had a sun team with kabutops on it, to take...
Back
Top Bottom