Search results for query: *

• Users: Bigblue
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Need a Tamato Berry (need trade by tomorrow)

All i need is one. I can trade a Squirtle, mud kip, treeko, piplup, cyndaquil, or charmander, among other stuff if you ask. Soul Silver FC: 2322 1077 5291 I would really like to get this berry, Im only able to access nintendo wifi on weekends.
  2. B

DW Females (offering a couple of DW females and other stuff in return)

I would like to trade for any of the following DW female pokemon: Hustle Nidoran Sand Veil Larvitar Prankster Murkrow Speed Boost Carvanha I can offer female Immunity Gligars and Drought Vulpixes, as a plus I have some relatively superior gligars and i can get a jolly or impish nature...
  3. B

Looking for a Hustle Nidoran Female

I dont care about the IVs or nature. Id rather it not be hacked, but if you tell me beforehand Im fine with it. Im just looking to breed it. I dont have much to offer in my White version right now. I can offer an version exclusive pokes. If that isnt enough, given a couple of days i can...
  4. B

My name is Bigblue

I'm Bigblue. I like pokemon and some animes and stuff. Im mostly looking to make some simple trades. And Im pretty happy about the Giants winning. Oh, and Ive never really been part of an online community/forum soooo Im new in all kinds of ways.
Back
Top Bottom