Search results for query: *

1. B

SU: The Mysterious Roleplay

When are we starting?
  2. B

The RPrentice

Grit; Yeah, you're right, I doubt that there will be more than about 15, so I'm withdrawing all the Sign-Up stuff. I just used 16 because it's the number they use in the Apprentice. Kyouhei!; Come back! Please!
  3. B

Notice The RPG Directory [Version 2.1a]: Advertise your RPGs here as well!

Name: The RPrentice: Genre: Competition Description: RPers doing challenges to be the very best. This Apprentice style game show is full of diversity and fun Link: Everyone The RPrentice
  4. B

Pokemon free for all battle

Magikarp, use Splash!
  5. B

Sacred Army: Part I

"I set it off where we first encountered Lilith back in the garden. It should have gone off by now, but that would be no use to us," Ahmal replied. He doubted whether Lilith was in the range of the bomb now that she had chased after them. "Do you have GPS? If we find the place close to the...
  6. B

Cancelled Games Pokémon Conquest

Re: Pokémon Conquest (Sign Ups) OK. In Pewter City I'm going to build a Wooden Blockade 250 I'm going to build a Blacksmith's booth in Lavender Town 100 A Tanner's Booth in Cinnabar Island 100 A Tax Collector's Booth in Celadon City 100 Farmer's Cottages in every city that I...
  7. B

The RPrentice

I, as Lord Alan Syrup (get the joke, get it, get it) get to decide the teams, and I'll try to make them fair.
  8. B

Military Intelligence

Now was the time, Le Grenouille thought. Now he could arrest Giovanni and get glory for ever. He walked calmly to the counter, gun in hand. He could do this, it would be easy. Suddenly a blazing slot machine fell in his path. "Mon Dieu, Zut, Zut!" He unleashed a hail of bullets in the...
  9. B

The RPrentice

Welcome to the RPrentice, a competition to find the best RPer of them all!!!!! So, this RP will run like the BBC's Apprentice program. I will set two teams of you a task to do, and rate your performances at the task. This will require teamwork, dedication and, most of all, skilled RPing. At...
  10. B

OOC: Can someone mention the bomb please? Ahmal started as Lilith materialised in front of him. All around him the cave started to shift into a maze, the rock dissolving and melting like playdough. The maze was completed and Lilith nowhere to be seen. He knew that somewhere in here there...
  11. B

Ahmal grabbed Tye. "Come on, we have to get out of here. The stairs are thinner and easier to defend against multiple vampires," he said. He dragged Tye through the garden until they reached the stairs. The vampires were following hot on their heels and Ahmal sent arrows flying towards the...
  12. B

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Not particularly. Guys, I've been making quite a few RPs recently and I keep on making more ideas. I don't want to litter the Sign-Up threads with empty RPs, so I'll give you the options that I'm thinking of. a) a Super-Massive League mixed in with the Grand Festival and Battle Frontier...
  13. B

Military Intelligence

Le Grenouille turned to the cameras and heard Persephone's comment. "Robot, vat are yoo talking about?" He went over to the cameras. "This is a very 'ush 'ush operation about ze terrible gambling in zese areas. Behind here." He led the photographers over to the counter. "Is ze bad guy. Ve...
  14. B

Ahmal swept his cloak open, revealling two bombs. "I don't care how powerful you are, you won't be able to survive two bomb blasts. This bomb." He pointed to the one on his left and stepped towards Lilith. "Is an incendiary device. It may well not kill you, but it'll take out a fair few of...
  15. B

Military Intelligence

Le Grenouille stood up and posed beside officer Jenny. He heard Giovanni's shout and turned to fire a round at him.
  16. B

Turf Wars

Two years ago, Team Rocket was destoryed by a ten year old boy. Since then, other gangs have risen to take over the turf which Team Rocket once controlled. The fiercest fighting goes on in Celadon City, where Team Rocket had their main base. Blood will be spilt. There will be a victor. There...
  17. B

Military Intelligence

OOC: Sorry, I got carried away. I somehow got the impression of Grunts somewhere, no idea how. Edited. Le Grenouille shot at Giovanni as Escargo slowly made his way towards the boss.
  18. B

Hannosfield Academy. (Non-Pokémon Academt RP)

Re: You're in the Army Now. (Non-Pokémon Academt RP) My own Sign-Ups: Teachers: [/SPOILER] Student Sign Up:
  19. B

Military Intelligence

Le Grenouille shot a pair of gamblers and stepped out in front of Officer Jenny. "Madam, don't you zee? Zis man is the innocent owner of zis 'ere cazino." He paused in his train of thought. "Ze owner of the cazino..." he said out loud. He turned around to see Giovanni hiding behind a counter...
  20. B

Preview BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

Wow, taken out by Quick Attack, that's one rubbish Drilbur...
Back
Top Bottom