Search results for query: *

1. T

If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

definately unown mean cmon i know the games are made for kids but alphabet pokemon how cheezy
  2. T

Contest Rollout vs Gen I Rage

Re: Rollout vs Rage Gen II i thought it was gen 2 it was different because they are different typing cause rollout is ground and i think rage is normal but if you could change the title plz that would be great
  3. T

Contest Lapras vs Dragonair

its dragonair not dragonite
  4. T

Worst Pokémon

that usually is the case unless you get one the know dragon type hidden power
  5. T

Worst Pokémon

I am sayin electrike is bad because it takes forever to get up to manectric which i am a fan of but electrike i hate lvling up because when you can first get them i think at like lvl 12-3 around there they dont have good movesets so what else are you supposed to do other than put the exp share...
  6. T

Worst Pokémon

actually now that i think deeper into pokemon dont you guys think that electrike kinda is bad
  7. T

Worst Pokémon

I hate dratini i have never liked it every time i have used it it has not helped me at all
  8. T

Worst Pokémon

actually i have used it and it is a big pain to use unless you are going to teach it ice beam and surf I am now realizing i am dumb now because i said lapras when i should have said dratini and by late in the game how is after the 8th gym
  9. T

Worst Pokémon

Im talkin about Gen II when you get it so late in the game
  10. T

Re: Rollout vs Rage Gen II Its gen I it was different i thought it was gen II?
  11. T

Which is better Mod's edit: Rage in Gen 1 works differently from Rage in other generations. In Generation 1, Rage is continuous like Rollout and Ice Ball now, except it raises the user's Attack stage by one if an attack hits or Disable hits (Stadium only; in the Game Boy games, Disable's...
  12. T

Guys i made the poll and i added an extra one to see what happens so make your picks
  13. T

um there would be a poll if i knew how to make one and isnt dragonair dragon/flying
  14. T

now this i have been wanting to figure out for a while but was not sure how to put this so here it is best original sprite:i would have to say lapras Who would win in battle:hard telling actually Who would you rather use on ur team:I would use either just depends what game and...
  15. T

Worst Pokémon

on this id have to say 1 thing fricken lapras i mean cmon it takes forever to lvl and once it does get good moves its practically useless because your most likely through the pokemon league already and theres really nothing else to do if you dont feel like completing a certain game fully and...
Back
Top Bottom