Search results for query: *

1. P

RedSapphire Draws Pictures for YOU (and you too!)

Could you draw a Blaziken that is with the 3rd Gen Male Character? And if I could have one normal sized one and one icon sized one that would be great!
  2. P

Character Discussion Thread

Could Shizui be Cress? Is it possible to have after the Striaton City is frozen over that Cress, Cilan, and Chili went off and became their own gym leaders? Cress could just have changed his name since their Japanese names aren't the same. In the anime, Chili said he would like to make his own...
  3. P

Changes & Additions to Unova - Discussion

Me personally when I saw that thought it was Battle Tents making a return, I miss those things.
  4. P

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Double Trouble. :D YOUR JUST A PLAYER IN MY MASTER PLAN! Lol. I love it.
  5. P

Did you use HM slaves?

I have, in HeartGold and Platinum I had to since most of my party was good in battling. I had a Quagsire in both games that was my HM Slave.
  6. P

Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details to a

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details It is going to be just that spin-off that is like Mystery Dungeon...
  7. P

Your "YES!" moments

Way back in Emerald I was trekking through the Sky Tower to catch Rayquaza. And then I was failing the falling floor puzzle, then I encountered a Golbat. But it then a sparkle happened... There was a shiny Golbat in front of my Blaziken and I one hundred percent freaked. I jumped around yelling...
  8. P

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Hmm... Skyla, Winona, and Flannery. Not including gym leaders definitely May. :3
Back
Top Bottom