Search results for query: *

• Users: Caprizant
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Caprizant

What was your first game?

Whether that be the first game you have a vague memory of playing, the first game you specifically owned, or you can't remember but there are a few possibilities. For me, the first game I remember playing was Mario Party 2. Our neighbors had it growing up, and they'd come over to our side of...
  2. Caprizant

What was the last thing you bookmarked?

Last thing you added to your browser bookmarks/favorites/etc. GO! I last bookmarked the Cucumber Quest website.
  3. Caprizant

What did you last promise?

I promised to wake my brother up for an early day at work. Promise worked out.
  4. Caprizant

Last Poster Wins [v8]

It's the thread that keeps on giving—Last Poster Wins, now in its eighth installment! Congratulations to DarkBlastoise27; for winning our last round! The rules to this game are simple; you're the winner if you're the last poster when this thread closes. You must include a statement about...
  5. Caprizant

Annwn (Guinevere & Laika) [T]

Daylight on the shores of Norway—a large sailboat is on the docks, cluttering up the place as it always has done for the past eleven years. But it wouldn't be much longer now. The crew celebrates. They had reached their goal. Eleven years after their journey had started, they got the funds...
  6. Caprizant

Do you know me? [v2]

Simple. A user asks a question about himself/herself and the user below tries to find the correct answer. Try to ask something that you mentioned somewhere on the forums, not the color of your socks. If you're answering, make sure you provide evidence for your answer! Otherwise you're just...
  7. Caprizant

What should you be doing right now?

Yeah, we're all a bunch of procrastinators. So what should you be doing instead of this? As for me, I should be doing my mountain of homework right now. >>;
  8. Caprizant

What part of your appearance do people most comment on?

I get quite a few comments about how I seem to have dark spots around my eyes. And also about how big my nose is. :P So, what about you?
  9. Caprizant

How much time do you usually spend on the computer per day?

Yeah, these thread titles tend to be exactly what they say on the tin. I'm practically married to the thing. Weekdays I'm usually on around ten hours, but for weekends I'm on virtually around the clock. Which is probably not healthy, but I can't help it. So what about you guys?
  10. Caprizant

MATURE: The Abstract Ideal of Staying Alive—Chapter 8, Downstroke—11/20/12

This is a work of original fiction. ( Note: I'm currently going through the chapters and revising them, hopefully smoothing out some rough bits and making the prose a tad less bland. May take awhile with all the other work I've had lately. ) THE ABSTRACT IDEAL OF STAYING ALIVE Table of...
  11. Caprizant

Mistaken Evolutions

Sorry if there's already a thread on this. Have you ever seen a recently revealed Pokémon that you assumed was an evolution of another? I know I wasn't alone in thinking Alomomola was a Luvdisc evolution. I also thought Drapion was a Gligar evolution when it was first revealed, for...
  12. Caprizant

What does ^'s username tell you?

I couldn't seem to find it anywhere else, so here it is. If this thread is already out there, sorry. Basically, just like all the other types of games like this, you try to guess something about the user above you based on a part of their profile—in this situation, their username. For...
  13. Caprizant

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Welcome to Caprizant's Commodities, a one-stop shop for all your image-editing needs! I do avatars, banners, and special requests. GUIDELINES 1. You do not need to credit me. Just don't claim you made the thing if someone asks :V 2. However, credit the artists whose art goes into your...
  14. Caprizant

Insults via Idioms

Insult something posted by the user above using a common saying, catchphrase, meme, etc. You're allowed (and encouraged) to twist the original saying to fit the insult. Examples: You do not have to use people. You can insult objects, places, etc. Anything that will keep the game rolling is...
  15. Caprizant

What would ^'s nature be?

Basically what the title says. I searched for this and couldn't find it, so here it is. Describe the user above using a Pokémon nature. If none of the natures quite fit what you want to say, just make up your own. :P As there's no one above me, I'll say that this forum has a Quirky nature.
  16. Caprizant

Your first avatar

Mine was this one, cuz it was the very first thing to come to my head: What was your first avatar (if you remember)?
  17. Caprizant

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

(I searched pretty well, and I was quite surprised I couldn't find anything like this. If, however, I missed it, I don't mind thread deletion.) Pretty simple—guess something about the person above based on their signature. As there is nobody above me, I'll just use the banner at the top of...
  18. Caprizant

The Best X I know is Y.

(If there is already a thread on this, I don't mind deletion.) Pretty simple. The person above says something, the person below says their favorite thing of that. Example: And so on. I'll start. Best movie?
  19. Caprizant

Creepiest Pokémon/Pokédex Entries

(If there's already a thread on this topic, I don't mind deletion.) Basically, post what you think are some of the creepiest Pokémon and/or Pokédex entries. Hypno's Lullaby, anyone? Based on Pokédex entries: And don't forget Yamask. So, you're battling with a dead person in...
  20. Caprizant

Scrambled Pokémon names

(I've searched for a thread like this and couldn't find one. If one has already been created and I missed it, I don't mind this one being deleted.) The poster above you will scramble a Pokémon's name up, and you must guess what it is. The poster above the guesser must either edit their post...
Back
Top Bottom