Search results for query: *

1. Herbizarre

What are your game headcanons?

The existence of the Diamond and Pearl clans in Legends Arceus implies the potential existence of the Platinum Clan. These would worship their Grand Sinnoh, aka Giratina. At first, their values simply lie in living an unruly existence, but that came in conflict with the other two clans, who...
  2. Herbizarre

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

I woke up just now with this ship in mind somehow : ForageBagShipping - Arven & Mallow
  3. Herbizarre

Event Flowering Love ~ Spring 2024 Shipping One-Shot Competition

3000 words has been reached on my end, and the endgame is coming ! EDIT : This might actually exceeds 4000 words. We'll see !
  4. Herbizarre

ChocolateMilkShipping - Atticus & Mallow DésenchantéeShipping - Giacomo & Valerie ShchelkunchikShipping - Candice & Mela TubthumperShipping - Ortega & Maylene VolteretaShipping - Eri & Whitney
  5. Herbizarre

BlueMondayShipping - Giacomo & Jasmine ChipionaShipping - Jasmine & Katy
  6. Herbizarre

Do you remember your first post here?

It's been too long... That, and I was on a Bulbagarden hiatus for a few years, so the memory is a lot more fuzzy. But I can tell you the first post I made since I came back from that hiatus, which was in the Neverending Romance Shipping List.
  7. Herbizarre

I'm at +2200 words right now, and my real trouble is whether the reactions or the way I depict some of the characters can be "in-character" despite not having displayed them once in their game or not.
  8. Herbizarre

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I'm keeping on writing for the "Flowering Love" contest. The only spoiler I'll give is that both characters are from Legends Arceus. Right now I'm at +2200 words so far.
  9. Herbizarre

The TILT Thread (Today I Learned That…)

TIL that Tera Raid bosses cannot be flinched. My Cloyster with Skill Link and King's Rock found out the hard way. All these attempts before finding the harsh truth remind me of that scene in DBZ where Vegeta attempts to blast Perfect Cell with Vegeta's technique multiple Ki Blasts, only for the...
  10. Herbizarre

How do you like your potatoes?

I wonder if this thread wasn't influenced by Minecraft's April's Fool update I voted for most of them because I love potatoes ! Just don't make it raw or poisonous and I'll be on my way to eat them all !
  11. Herbizarre

Look to your right. What do you see?

An unplugged TV screen, and a bunch of MTG cards. I should probably clean the rest of the table up just in case.
  12. Herbizarre

On my end, so far so good : I'm at 1710 words. I'll try to aim for between 3000 and 4000 words. But I think I'll be leaning on the lower end of that objective.
  13. Herbizarre

Explain your Signature!

The quote above the banner is from an old french movie (we're talking a movie in black and white), which I feel is relevant for those who want to stop doubting themselves during trying times (much love to you all !) The banner itself showcases some of my favorite Pokémons : Ivysaur's french...
  14. Herbizarre

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Hyped that F-Zero 99 got a new update !
  15. Herbizarre

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Doing great today : I visited my girlfriend after a month of not being able to see one anothee, and we got to trade many Pokémons in SV. Also we had fun playing the Astérix beat'em up game together x)
  16. Herbizarre

Thoughts on Geeta?

Going in with a team of lvl 60 Pokémons, Geeta could have passed off as a regular Elite Four member to me. However, it makes sense for her to be not all that strong of a champion when you consider that the Elite Four battles in Paldea are part of a big exam. And to pass an exam, it requires to...
  17. Herbizarre

SV characters you think could possibly be transgender or non-binary?

Rika has the potential to be trans. As far as non-binary characters goes however, I... Honestly have no clue. Closest would be Grusha, and even then I'm not sold on that.
  18. Herbizarre

Who are your favourite Gym Leaders in Scarlet and Violet?

I'll choose 3 of them (no particular order) : 1/ Iono for her design and how she turned the Terastallization mechanic to her advantage by using a Pokémon with Levitate to patch up Electric's weakness to ground. 2/ Ryme bringing back Double Battles caught me off guard and gave me one of my...
  19. Herbizarre

I somehow misread that as "The word number must be at least 10 000 words" and got scared a bit lmao I'm in ! Now... I think I got the ship I want to write for. Let's see !
  20. Herbizarre

What Did You Draw Today?

I had a bit of inspiration a few days ago, and seeing how I've initially bought a mouse for Classic Doom, I figured I should use it for drawing something on MS Paint (the newest version where you can have layers and transparency !)... And this is the result : For context, this is a part of a...
Back
Top Bottom