Search results for query: *

1. P

Walking on Sunshine. OU Team

Ninetales (F) @ Leftovers Trait: Drought EVs: 184 HP / 216 SDef / 108 Spd Calm Nature - Fire Blast - Toxic - Energy Ball - Confuse Ray Lets get straight to this. Air Balloon NO Ground types until hit. Fire Blast for Stab. Energy Ball for Water/Ground. Toxic for Weather Switch ins. Confuse Ray...
  2. P

Therian Discussion.

Well after the BW2 Meta game came about and people got all these new Nifty Tactics especially these three Pokemon I was wondering what everyone thinks about them Like Them? Hate Them? Counters? Uses? I personally really did not like them in the beginning I thought they were Over...
  3. P

Group Moderators

So currently I am the only Admin/Moderator of my group American Gym Challenge. Is there anyway to make another member of my group an admin or moderator of this group?
  4. P

American Gym Challenge Accepting Challengers

1. All Teams must have a Trainer Card Gym and Challengers. 2. All Teams must be at Lvl 100 In Order to Participate and have 6 Pokemon. 1 Challenging Team may have 1 Non Uber Legendary that is not Banned! Any more and you will be forced to replace it with another Pokemon 3. Ban List as Follows...
  5. P

Pokemon Showdown

So Smogon claimed this as there Personal Battle Simulator. Has anyone else Tried or used it? Thoughts? Likes Dislikes if so.
  6. P

New Rain Team

I went threw and revised my team and this one seems to work just as well if not better. Berry (Politoed) (F) @ Leftovers Trait: Drizzle EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 4 Spd Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk) - Perish Song - Hydro Pump - Ice Beam - Focus Blast Able to take more special attacks and hit harder...
  7. P

Dex Fillers

Looking for these so I can be done with my Unova Region Dex. I can trade items or other Dex Fillers or just fodders. Servine/Serperior, Pignite/Emboar, Lillipup, Purrloin/Liepard, Munna, Musharna, Unfezant, Roggenrola, Excadrill, Palpitoad/Seismitoad, Throh, Leavanny, Maractus, Cofagrigus...
  8. P

Professor Lavender and Professor Jacel's Team Breeding

Hello my Name is Professor Jacel my Associate and I Professor Lavender will be fulfilling all your Breeding needs. Abilities Natures DW Abilities IV Hidden Power Types Egg Moves. Anything you want we will be able to do!!!
  9. P

New OU Team

Do to the New DW Openings and and all that good stuff I switched some stuff around and made my new OU Team. Rotom-W(Washer) @ Leftovers Modest-252 Speed, 252 Special Attack, 4 HP [Levitate] Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Will-O-Wisp, HP Ice I love this guy he is always great and is really OU...
  10. P

Need 4th Gen Cloner

My friend needs a 4th Gen Cloner Crazyyoshi we need some events cloned and you can keep one as payment. Please get back to us if you can help. Thank you
  11. P

Event Keldeo From Movie To trade

It is Legit and has Timid Nature. Lvl 15. It is the movie event someone Gave me. I will clone and trade it but only for other Even Pokemon that are LEGIT, cloned ones are fine.
  12. P

My DW Desires.

I want every pokemon in the DW and it's DW ability and it being Female of course. If you have one and want to trade or trade it to me for fodder let me know. If not I can egg move breed give you items or a Pokemon you are looking for :) Thanks!! If you have a male and it has a one of the egg...
  13. P

Scrafty Set Up?

Ok So I am working on my Scrafty well I have two :P I have a Moxie one but I know what I wanted to do with him but my other. Here is my other tell me what you think Scrafty-ShortStuff Shed Skin- Leftovers Sassy 252 Special Defense, 101 Defense, 151 Attack Rest, Ice Punch, Crunch, Bulk Up I am...
  14. P

Favorite Pokemon Tactics :)

So I am interested to see everyones favorite pokemon, what they use it for, The EV's it was given when trained, and what people do not expect when you use it. I will post my Current Favorites which is two. Salamence- Infernum Moxie Choice Band Jolly 252 Attack, 252 Speed,4 Spec D Outrage Fire...
  15. P

OU Team(Or thats what PO Keeps Telling Me :P lol)

Salamence- Infernum Moxie-Choice Band Jolly 252, Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP Outrage, Zen Headbut, Fire Fang, Earthquake Well I trained him in speed first because I did not want to use a Choice Scarf and I enjoy Outrage(Choice Band). Along with Moxie is for sure a Physical Sweeper. I can dish...
  16. P

Show Spoiler?

I have seen these in many Threads especially in the trade center but I do not know how to do it? Can someone please help me? Thank you Ahead of time.
  17. P

Female Drillbur and Chimchar

Yea I need both of those if anyone has both and are willing to trade them. I have shinies to offer or I can clone and event for you that I have and you can have that. If it is an event though I will need both pokemon in return for it. Let me know thanks.
  18. P

Gen V Box Clean

So I am cleaning out pokemon I do not need. Most of them are good while others are probably just dex fillers. Here is what I have Japanese Heat Rotom Modest Nature. 252 Special Attack and Speed as far as I know based of looking at it. I think the Sixties somewhere :P Jolly Crobat with...
  19. P

New Team New Suggestions :)

Allright to Begin I have Ferrothorn- Poinltess Iron Barbs with Rocky Helmet Impish 252 Defense, 252 Attack, 4 Spec Defense Spikes, Stealth Rock, Gyro Ball, Toxic Well he usually is my lead even if you expecting it. I can get off stealth Rocks usually or set up some spikes and...
  20. P

Venonat? Venomoth?

Does anybody have either of these? I need one. If it was level one with Baton Pass that would be cool but I do not mind doing it myself. I have some shinies to offer.
Back
Top Bottom