• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Gyms/Leaders different in BW2! Wasn't expecting these changes...

Personally, all of B2W2 was unexpected. I was really hoping for a lot more than what it gave us. As far as the gyms go I think they had a few good ones and more than a few let downs. Let's run through what we had. 1st - Cheren's Normal type gym, I thought this one was a fairly good beginners...
  2. P

RU team rate plz

Seems pretty solid, but in my opinion there are better physical attackers than Feraligatr. You already have a water type in omastar but then again it isn't necessarily a bad thing to have two water types. But I think you should either consider putting a choice band on spiritomb or swap spiritomb...
  3. P

The Gym Leader battles that surprised you the most upon your first challenge

That's a tough one. I've played through so many times on each gen I've lost count. But from what I can remember from my first playthrough of ruby I remember being surprised by the double battle with the twin gym leaders, not only by the double battle but by the fact that Lunatone and Solrock...
  4. P

TEEN: Hopeful - Hopeless

Chapter 4 - Ruin Maybe I went just a bit too far, I thought as I stared out across the water that ran alongside route one. The sun was dropping low in the sky and the vibrant red and orange hues reflected magnificently off the calm and clear waters. I glanced over to my right where Nick sat...
  5. P

Chapter 3 - Wha'dcha expect? Ok, just like the Professor showed me. I pressed the button in the middle of the pokeball and it expanded to full size. "Alright Tepig! So me your stuff!" I threw the pokeball containing Tepig out in front of me and it popped open and before my eyes Tepig...
  6. P

Here we go. Chapter two is up. Hope you enjoy. Chapter 2 - Oshawatt I chose you... no wait Snivy... scratch that Tepig... can I have a few more minutes? This is supposed to be the easiest part of the journey. All you have to do is walk in, grab one of three pokemon, and the professor takes...
  7. P

BGBC Summer Skirmish (A Simulator OU Tournament)

I'll join in, why not? Just made a new team for the tournament. Hope it does well.
  8. P

Hopeful/Hopeless This story follows the journeys of two boys, Nick and Nate, as they attempt at success in the pokemon world. Each chapter will switch between the boys perspective. This is my first at many things, my first fan-fic as well as my first attempt at writing a first person...
  9. P

Come at me Bro

Sure it would be an honor to battle you. Just give me 5 minutes to finish eating.
  10. P

VG Weekly Poll #43 Favourite Water-type starter?

My favorite is mudkip based purely on it's water/ground evolutions. I've always preferred having only one weakness (even if it's 4x) and having an immunity over having multiple weaknesses. It's just easier to watch out for that way.
  11. P

SharKing's New OU Team

I definitely like this team. It's a new spin on old favorites. Plus I love seeing a OU team without a Terrakion or Landorus in sight.
  12. P

American League- Gym Challenge

Hello. I'm am THE POKE PROPHET. You may submit any questions you may have to me or Professor Jacel. Once we get some interest in our Gym Challenge we will create a social group for this challenge. Just noting the American League challenge is not limited to people who just live in America...
  13. P

Please evaluate

I'd give toxicroak black sludge instead of leftovers for those random trick users like porygon-z and rotom. Also instead of earthquake on politoed, which may as well be an empty moveslot if you're going to make it a special attacker and it would hurt your team mates (I'm assuming since you said...
  14. P

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

Not having the option to tell the game you know what you're doing in the beginning. Old man I know how to catch a weedle!
  15. P

Smogon (and others') banning of Pokemon; who are they to decide??

I don't think I could have put it any better myself. I completely agree with this statement. Smogon is just trying to make the game more enjoyable and competitive, and to allow each pokemon to have a place where it can stand out.
  16. P

Should Team rocket appear more often?

I felt pretty happy at the start of BW because Team Rocket seemed to have finally gotten their act together. They dressed in the actual Team Rocket uniforms and pulled shady deals consulting mystery informants in alleyways and subway stations. I really enjoyed the idea that Team Rocket was going...
  17. P

Looking for help building an Anti-Weather team

I've decided on my team I'm going to make. Latias / Leftovers Timid/ 252 Hp/ 252 Spd/ 4 Sp.A Calm Mind Recover Substitute Dragon Pulse Heatran / Air Balloon Calm/ 248 Hp/ 100 Sp.D/ 160 Spd Lava Plume or Magma storm Stealth rock protect toxic Rotom-W / Choice scarf Timid/ 252 Sp.A/ 252 Spd/ 4...
  18. P

I was thinking a special attacking heatran with Lava Plume, Earth Power, and maybe flash cannon, but I'm not too positive on the fourth move or even if this is what I want it to have. I'll look it up on smogon when I get home tonight.
  19. P

Thanks. I expected about as much for the Terrakion, but I'd thought I get a confirmation from someone who's used one more often than I. I'll probably make mine a choice scarfer and I don't think I'll get too fancy for the others and just keep them more standard sets for right now, see what I like.
Back
Top Bottom