Search results for query: *

• Users: thestarjar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. thestarjar

RP Everyone Anywhere and Else *Me (Thestarjar) and That Guy*

Theida had left her home village early in the morning. The mountains had been getting distinctly smaller as she went. In fact, at this point, it might as well be flat land- she'd never seen mountains this tiny. She was getting awfully worried. She'd be in so much trouble when she got back- if...
  2. thestarjar

EVERYONE: Tip Tap

(This doesn't even mean anything. I just had 'tip tap' stuck in my head) Tip Tap Tip Tap On the carpeted floor A leak is in the ceiling The sound is nothing more than Tip Tap Tip Tap Behind the locked door Something is coming for me What does it have in store hide Tip...
  3. thestarjar

I made some music

Through about 30 non-consecutive minutes of experimenting on a piano and then copying it to an online program because I do not have the three hands required to play this all together, I have created a music composition: Is It Worth It? Feedback/Constructive Criticism is greatly appreciated! I'm...
  4. thestarjar

Xelda57's Drawings

I think I'm fangirling, seeing as I drew all three of these in one day... (Count Bleck from Super Paper Mario, and the 'rainbow butterfly' is a Pixl named Tippi. The book is the Dark Prognosticus.)And Dimentio And here is some actual pokemon: And here's an old drawing of a crossover between the...
  5. thestarjar

Start Ups PMD: The Reverse

Sign-ups are still open to those of you looking to join. Lavy; Miss Mew; JustAnotherLeafeon; GlaceonLover94; JustAnotherLeafeon and GlaceonLover94 are my co-GMs in this role-play. The Discussion Thread is here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f429/pmd-reverse-discussion-thread-153648/ And...
  6. thestarjar

Now, anyone can join this RP, but seeing as it's a sequel to PMD: True Strength I might as well mention all the active players from Part 1. JustAnotherLeafeon; GlaceonLover94; Lavy; @Rampharynchoid; User_Name...
  7. thestarjar

PMD: The Reverse - Discussion Thread

Here's where you can post suggestions, comments, questions, and other OOC things about the role-play, PMD: The Reverse. Small OOC posts in the role-play are fine, but other stuff goes here. Also, be sure to check back every now and then, because I'll be putting announcements and stuff here. :P
  8. thestarjar

Some drawings :3

My most recent drawing (literally completed 10 minutes ago) is here: It's a picture of rescue team Hoshino Hikari (meaning "light of stars") and consists of Kazekasai the Rufflet (he likes to be called Kaze and his name means "Windfire") and Auria the Riolu. ...Haha, ignore the "presets" thing...
  9. thestarjar

PMD: True Strength - Discussion Thread

In the correct place this time, hooray! GlaceonLover94; ZoruaSnivyluver; Chespin411; JustAnotherLeafeon; Lucius; Mei-chan; Rosezero0; AmazingCrobat; Discussion threads are for discussions! And also for making sign-up threads not super messy! Here you can ask questions, specifically ones you...
  10. thestarjar

Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Everyone's still welcome to sign-up! GlaceonLover94; ZoruaSnivyluver; Chespin411; JustAnotherLeafeon; Let's begin! The Scorpion Queen yawned and woke up slowly, looking around. She didn't remember going to sleep in a forest, but at least it was better than being tied up in the back of a...
  11. thestarjar

HERE, HAVE A LINK TO THE SEQUEL SIGN-UPS, ANYONE CAN JOIN http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/pmd-reverse-153649/ First off, song: Story: [/SPOILER] Rules: Sign-up sheets: (I'm putting the text formatting here for you to copy-paste because it's easier to read that way, just be...
  12. thestarjar

Kirby Role-Play

Sign up at any time here. Flyin Pikachu295; Tris79; Kyouhei; Grit; Here we go! Lunar Knight, Nebular Knight, and Sir Maple were all reading books while Icicle and Lighting Dee watched Solar Knight and Poison Knight practice duel. Nebular looked up from his book at Sir Maple. "...Maple...
  13. thestarjar

Kirby Role-Play! (Sign up always open!)

You can sign up at any time, no matter what. If I don't get many sign-ups for a while, I'll start this role-play with even just one other person. Feel free to sign-up and jump in whenever (make sure I accept your sign-up first, of course!) Oh, and please don't make reservations if you're not...
  14. thestarjar

Pokemon: The Bond

Aldo512; Tailisu10; Leavanny; Okay, let's begin! UmbraFox; Feel free to sign up anytime. Same goes for anyone wanting to join- just sign up here. May Kera, sitting in her corner under the Village Bridge of Unova, had just woken up from a cold night's sleep outside. As an orphan, she had...
  15. thestarjar

Pokemon: The Bond (Sign-Up always open!)

Like I said in the title, you can sign up at any time, regardless of where in the RP we are. So feel free! In the world of pokemon, many people are friends with their pokemon. Some are cruel. But there is also a select group of people with a special bond with a single pokemon. They can...
  16. thestarjar

PMD: Explorers of Legend

Okay, here it is! (Don't worry, the sign-up is always open. You can always join!) Midnight, along with Thunder and Abby, walked down to the town, taking a break from missions for the first time in a long time. But their peace was short-lived as the town ahead was full of screeching...
  17. thestarjar

Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Legend (Sign up Always Open!)

The RP has begun! In the "Start-up Threads" Section, called "PMD: Explorers of Legend" with the prefix "Everyone." You can join if you've been accepted. In the world of pokemon, there is a place where no humans have ever found, thanks to its legendary pokemon guardians. However, recently...
  18. thestarjar

Trying to find some Pokemon and Items

Does anyone have any of these? (legit, please) Pokemon -Rufflet (or Braviary) -Solosis (or evolutions) -Thundrus -Minun -Latias -Latios -Shaymin (only a legit event shaymin that will get Gracidea flower) -Anything in the field egg group with perfect attack IVs Items -Power Bracer (2) I can...
  19. thestarjar

Looking for Several Pokemon and Items

Does anyone have any of these? (legit, please) Pokemon -Rufflet (or Braviary) -Solosis (or evolutions) -Thundrus -Zeckrom -Minun -Latias -Latios -Anything in the field egg group with perfect attack IVs Items -Power Bracer (2) I can offer: -Gothita -Vullaby -Unova Starters -Zorua (or Zoroark)...
  20. thestarjar

IVs

I hope that nobody has made a thread like this yet. Here, you can post about surprising IVs of pokemon that you have (or had). Also, any little-known trivia about IVs is welcome. I didn't know anything about IVs until very recently. When I found out that my Sawk, which was my...
Back
Top Bottom