Search results for query: *

1. P

Which is better: DP or BW?

BW is awesome and so are their pokemons... i dunno why but my friends thinks that Gen V is the most childish generation cuz they all look cute and childish like but i think they are all badass xD
  2. P

Tropius and Shroomish

hey sori :) i hav technical difficulty ryt now :( i can't enter the GTS room... i always get an error :/ sori... i'll tell u if it's ready :)
  3. P

Tropius and Shroomish

guys pls reply back... i want a tropius or a shroomish... i'm playing pokemon Diamond. so if u have any gen 4 games like D/P/Pt/HG/SS. i'll give u guys one of the starters from all gen (except mudkip) so pls reply back... i'll start sending them on friday, saturday, or sunday... pls reply back...
  4. P

GTS

guys do u still play pokemon D/P/Pt/HG/SS? cause i'm trying to get some pokemon from u guys... currently i'm looking for a tropius... then a shroomish... if u guys are interested... i could give you any of the 3 starters of kanto... johto... hoenn(except mudkip)... and sinnoh... pls i really...
  5. P

Contest Blaziken vs Infernape vs Emboar

Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar are final form of the three fire starter from gen III~V and they both have the same types... Fire/Fighting... who do u think is cooler... Blaziken HP: 80 Attack: 120 Defense: 70 Sp.Atk: 110 Sp.Def: 70 Speed: 80 Infernape HP...
  6. P

Contest Rotation Battle vs Triple Battle

haha i agree destiny queen xD
  7. P

Contest Rotation Battle vs Triple Battle

they're both exclusive... Rotation for black and triple for white... but there is a huge difference between those two in my opinion Rotation battle Sucks cause every turn your opponent will switch anytime then attack... for example mine: bulbasaur= B, charmander= C, squirtle= S enemy...
  8. P

Contest Grass, Fire, or Water?

haha i agree España ... especially the first gym of gen 1,3,and 4 rock types xD and the HM Surf is strong also HM Waterfalls xD
  9. P

Who are the best pokemon in your team?

I'm just asking... :) mine are FireRed/LeafGreen: Charizard, Pidgeot, Sandslash, Magneton, Primeape, Vaporeon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Swampert, Swellow, Mightyena, Linoone, Manectric Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Rapidash (Random)(before the PokeLeague)...
  10. P

i agree Tsutarja :) the only thing i like grass is when they evolve faster like ivysaur to venusaur... level 32 while the rest is 36... same with the non starters :)
  11. P

Who's your favorite Pokemon of ALL time?

PIPLUP!!!! and other water dudes xD
  12. P

hehe wanna know mine :) mine is water(of course, i'm piplup15 xD) they're just beautiful like milotic and adorable like marill, azumarill, mantyke. and badass looking like gyarados, kyogre, blastoise, feraligtr, samurott, swampert, and empoleon. and empoleon is my fave of all xD electric...
  13. P

what starter type do you prefer? Grass = Balance stat evolves quickly. Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig, Snivy. Fire = More on atk and sp. atk you need patience to train it. Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar, Tepig. Water = more on defense and sp. atk easy to train...
  14. P

Contest Victini vs. Mew

um i pick mew as the pokemon that can learn all moves. but i pick victini for cuteness... i just like so much in the 14th movie of pokemon :) victini can learn shadow ball :)
Back
Top Bottom