Search results for query: *

1. G

Super Smash Brothers RPG start up

alright. for people who want to be a character from the series of Super Smash Brothers, just put the name, the reason you want to join, where you found this, something about yourself and any other thing you want to put down so then we can get to know each other for a bit. below is the link for...
  2. G

pokemon role play! people wanted! the sign up page

alright thank you for joining this role play gaming! well do you see this link? Pokemon Orphanage. it is a site called Pokémon Orphanage. it is where you can get an online buddy to put on your signature. then you can use it for the role play charictor. if you want to. and i will see if i can get...
  3. G

pokemon role play! people wanted! the sign up page

HEY! it is gameking1 here! i want to have some fun role play games here. so if anybody wants to join just sign up here! and if anybody wants to do privite pokemon role play just contact me on my home page!:ksmile: here is the sign up stuff Name: How you found out: Reason you want to join: Facts...
  4. G

game advice

Well thanks everybody for actually replying on this thread... oh and tell the other people that need help with any megaman or pokemon advice or game tips. besides... I do want to help other people that need game advice. yada yada yada... just send them to me! OK?
  5. G

game advice

you know... I have been wondering about why nobody is asking me any questions for game advice?
  6. G

game advice

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate saying this but I can tell that this place is pretty strict... Is it? :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::conangry::conangry::conangry::conangry::conangry::conangry::conangry:
  7. G

game advice

sorry C...:banghead: :eek::eek: I didnt know at the time... can you explan some the basic rules for me. PLEASE:unworthy:
  8. G

game advice

thanks for the heads up Sm!
  9. G

game advice

hey "SS", what are you talking about? but is kindof understand a bit of what of your speaking. or right here... your "typing". but thanks anyway! Ill try to learn from here SS!:yahoo:
  10. G

game advice

thanks guys, I thought that I might want to help other people in gaming and other stuff. BUT... just want to let you know that I am a christian so just to let it out. yada yada yada, I might be able to pray and other stuff. if you ask for it. thats my motto. so if you want to get prayed for just...
  11. G

game advice

OK since this is new to me I will at least help people out. if you need any help with some game stuff just ask me when im here :angel: OK? I will do my best! I will do some specific games like megaman and pokemon stuff. once I master it I will update what i can do!
Back
Top Bottom