• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: gameking1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Super Smash Brothers RPG start up

alright. for people who want to be a character from the series of Super Smash Brothers, just put the name, the reason you want to join, where you found this, something about yourself and any other thing you want to put down so then we can get to know each other for a bit. below is the link for...
  2. G

pokemon role play! people wanted! the sign up page

HEY! it is gameking1 here! i want to have some fun role play games here. so if anybody wants to join just sign up here! and if anybody wants to do privite pokemon role play just contact me on my home page!:ksmile: here is the sign up stuff Name: How you found out: Reason you want to join: Facts...
  3. G

game advice

OK since this is new to me I will at least help people out. if you need any help with some game stuff just ask me when im here :angel: OK? I will do my best! I will do some specific games like megaman and pokemon stuff. once I master it I will update what i can do!
Back
Top Bottom