Search results for query: *

1. A

CoroCoro August issue reveals 'Genesect': No. 649 has finally arrived

Using DLC to make Hacked Pokemon wouldn't be a problem, it would work in the same way that any other game with DLC works, it would show the original or if it is 100% original it would not be able to play with other games. This is stuff developers figured out in 2004.
  2. A

3DS Download play. This is a non-issue.
  3. A

Most modern games have the ability to revert back to an older version if you are playing with some one who doesn't have the same patch as you, they could also make the patches mandatory for online play. As For playing locally they could simply lock those Pokemon if the other player hasn't...
  4. A

My friends and I were thinking something along the lines of adding a new event Pokemon and then maybe adding a new route leading up to said Pokemon with like 2-5 new Pokemon on said route. The forme thing is also a very good idea and I can't believe I never thought of it.
  5. A

Probably next year and not this year, however I wouldn't have seen them getting all the Gen 5 Pokemon out there so fast so something surprising might happen.
  6. A

Pokémon 3D: Is it feasible?: What next for the video game series?

It actually wouldn't take to much space. See Pokedex 3D pro.
  7. A

Now that every Generation 5 Pokemon has been officially revealed I wonder how long until we get our first Generation 6 reveal. I think they will probably have at least one Gen 6 Pokemon in the next movie since it will be a little lacking if it is just about Genesect.
  8. A

Every Pokemon game by Gamefreak since Diamond and Pearl has had 3D environments. The only reason that They could get away with using sprites on the DS is because the DS is not very good with 3D.
  9. A

What do you want in Gen 6?

Get rid of sprites...
  10. A

It would actually be incredibly easy to move Pokemon into 3D after BW and B2W2. The overworld is not a problem, it's already in 3D, just replace the character sprites with 3D models and make the environments more detailed. They could put the camera behind the player but I think that would be a...
  11. A

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Don't know if this has been brought up before but I think the fact that they have the mascots swapped from BW is very telling. We all know that Reshiram and Zekrom were originally the same Pokemon and Kyurem was rumored to also be part of said...
  12. A

What do you want in Pokemon Grey?

Did you just call Alder lame? Shame on you.
  13. A

how many times has your AR broke

I don't use cheat devises... so... never I guess.
  14. A

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

um... wut?
  15. A

Placeholder for Kyurem Forme in BW

You could always lie to yourself and pretend he is the same as his base form in terms of tiers.
  16. A

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I named a Mewtwo Tooty once. I will never know why. I've also named other's very inappropriate things...
  17. A

Pokémon Battle Revolution 2/Pokémon Stadium 3?

I can't stand the anime voices for Pokemon. After all these years I still don't get why they say their name over and over again. I'd say keep the cries for the gen IV and V Pokemon and remaster the I-III Pokemon's cries.
Back
Top Bottom