• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. J

Place to find prices?

Thank you! Can I get this thread closed please?
  2. J

Place to find prices?

Thank you!
  3. J

Place to find prices?

So I can't really find the proper place to ask this, but I have some Pokemon games I want to sell and I want to know where I might get a general quote. If anyone needs to know what's on them, I can get a listing. It won't be quite up to date, but close.
  4. J

Price quote?

Thank you for the response! I will go check it out So it would seem I get this Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to...
  5. J

Price quote?

Does anyone know the appropriate thread where I can post to ask roughly how much something costs? I'm looking to sell my Pokemon games and they have quite a few events/rares/shinies/egg moves on them and I want to know about how much it would be worth.
  6. J

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop No worries. ^^ So transparent Zack and Tifa? Welll... I'm not completely sure that that picture of Zack comes without the gray. I can look. And I suppose I'll find another Tifa. Thanks for letting me know. :) P.S. What do you mean by '.PNG'?
  7. J

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Well dang. Let me find some new pictures I hope this Zack works better http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05/cc-zack-fair3.html Tifa http://girlpoweranime.blogspot.com/2010/09/tifa-lockheart-ff7-advent-children.html Fourth one down. ... I can't seem to find a direct...
  8. J

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop I'd like to request a siggy please ^^ Subject: FFVII Background description/image: Abstract with dark colors like purples, reds and blues. Character: Zack Fair (this image Complete Guide Artwork - Pictures & Characters Art - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII), Tifa Lockhart...
  9. J

Event Keldeo From Movie To trade

Here's a list of my events I think that's all of them
  10. J

Looking for a variety of Pokemon

I'm trying to avoid hacked Pokemon. Thanks though. Sad that most are hacked D: Shiny would be fun. ^^ And female if I could. No specific nature or moves.
  11. J

Looking for a variety of Pokemon

Nothing? Sadface QQ
  12. J

Some egg moves and shinies (added two new egg moves)

Re: Some egg moves and shinies (added two shinies) alrighty Sure can!
  13. J

Re: Some egg moves and shinies (added two shinies) For males I have Hasty, Calm and Jolly A male Deino would be preferred. I have a female
  14. J

Re: Some egg moves and shinies (added two shinies) I would ^^ Either is fine. Whichever you find first :P Sure! I wouldn't know what a fitting nature would be if I don't have a lonely. Is that a male Deino?
  15. J

Re: Some egg moves and shinies (added two shinies) Of course you may! Pineco, Camerupt and Venemoth please ^^
  16. J

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? You're a guy? o.O *assassinates*
  17. J

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^ likes this Len-kun person o.O
  18. J

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Re: Cap-Man's Banner Shop It's so wonderful!! TT_TT Thank you very much!!
  19. J

Who has the best pizza?

Purchased pizza? Fox's Pizza in my opinion. So delicious. But any pizza? My husband's homemade chicken bacon ranch. Yummy!
  20. J

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Re: Cap-Man's Banner Shop I want one too!! Size: standard Subject: Altair and Ezio Images to work with: You choose what looks best Text, if any: 'Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.' Other: Some sort of dark abstract background me thinks. Oh and can I have a random tiny key in there...
Back
Top Bottom