Search results for query: *

1. J

Place to find prices?

So I can't really find the proper place to ask this, but I have some Pokemon games I want to sell and I want to know where I might get a general quote. If anyone needs to know what's on them, I can get a listing. It won't be quite up to date, but close.
  2. J

Price quote?

Does anyone know the appropriate thread where I can post to ask roughly how much something costs? I'm looking to sell my Pokemon games and they have quite a few events/rares/shinies/egg moves on them and I want to know about how much it would be worth.
  3. J

Some egg moves and shinies (added two new egg moves)

I have some egg moves and shinies I want to trade away. I also have three extra events. IN CASE YOU MISSED THE PREFIX, THIS IS GEN V ONLY!! Egg moves: Extra shinies (one of each): Extra Events (one of each): Goon's Scizor lvl 50 male, adamant (Japanese) Cazzab15 Satoshi's...
  4. J

Looking for a variety of Pokemon

I'm still looking for the following events: Nationals 2012 Volcarona (Korean) Cinema Celebi (Korean) Shin Se Gae Manaphy (Korean) Wish Chansey I'd prefer them UT. Also in need of a female DW Tropius (if it's been released. I haven't been keeping up with DW releases TT_TT) and Deoxys (looking...
  5. J

Looking for some shinies and events

I'm looking for the following Pokemon in shiny form: Meowth, Bulbasaur, Farfetch'd, Cubone, Tauros, Aerodactyl and Teddiursa. (female preferred for the Meowth and Bulbasaur) Events: I'm especially interested in getting the first three Japanese events shiny. Also, I'd prefer if all the...
  6. J

The Regis!

So the title says it all. I'm looking for the four Regis (Regice, Regirock, Registeel and Regigigas). Preferably shiny and UT. Also, if the Regigigas could be the level 1 version, that would be awesome. I have a lot to offer so let me know what you want and I'll tell you what I have. Thanks!
  7. J

Uroborus shipping!

Also a thread for BigCityBlues shipping. Anyone else ship Touko and Red or Touko and Blue? I was thinking if Touko could help N get in touch with his human side, she'd be good for Red too. Everyone always says he doesn't talk much or interact with other people, but I bet Touko could force worm...
  8. J

Offering up some events

So I have an extra copy of a few events that I'd like to trade away. I'll take shinies or other events for them (but none of the Brant Park, Gotta Catch 'em All, Wish, etc. If there's no real way of telling it's an event, I don't want it. Unless it's the few Legend events that you can catch...
  9. J

Nobunga's Black Rayquaza

Just as the title of the thread suggests, I'm looking for Nobunga's Black Rayquaza. Also, I'm in need of the shiny Crown beasts as I just found mine were hacked. Check out my old thread to see what I can offer (since there's a lot and I'm too lazy to re-enter it all)...
  10. J

CLOSED

I randomly felt like breeding some Pokemon to give away to people. Here's the catch: they're all still in their eggs with the exception of the Piplup and two Spiritomb. They're already hatched. So it's a gamble as to what you'll get! But, I will however be nice enough to post a list of what's to...
  11. J

On a quest for some events

I find myself looking to obtain a few events. I can offer a wide variety for them, from events to items and everything in between. Except things like cloning, hacking, RNGing or breeding for flawless (or any) IVs. Just a reminder, this is for Gen V. Here's what I'm looking for: Here's a list...
  12. J

Shiny Dragons

So, I'm still looking for the shiny Year of the Dragon Pokemon. (Given out in Japan) I can offer a wide variety of Pokemon for them. I have a ton of shinies, all the legends (except Mespirit, Regice, Registeel, Regirock and Regigigas), a few events and I can do egg moves. I also have an...
Back
Top Bottom