Search results for query: *

1. T

Looking for Meloetta

Looking for that singamadingingdoodlebob Pokemon that Gamestop gives out but I don't wanna go get because I'm lazy xD It's easier just to trade. Here are the Pokermans that's I have up to offers Or maybe you'd like a shiny Dragonite or Haxorus xD WWWHHOOOOOAAAAAA!! or a Spiritomb...
  2. T

Shiny Breloom/Shroomish?

I'm looking for a Shiny Breloom or Shroomish? Anyone happen to have one? I don't care about natures, lvl, EVs, IVs, etc. I just don't want it to be hacked. I can give you a Shiny Druddigon, Gigalith, Dragonite, Charizard, Caterpie, or Rattata in return. Although most of you probably aren't...
  3. T

Le Keldeo

Guess who doesn't have a Gamestop with the Keldeo event! THIS GUY! So, of course, that means I need to get one through trade -____- But I guess that's okay. So yeah, I want a legit Keldeo, I can breed you pretty much any breedable Pokemon, and have a spare Celebi and Arceus. And a...
  4. T

In need of some Shiny/Event Pokemon Thingamabobs...

Yup. I'm in need to Pokemon to fulfill my oh so selfish desires XP Okay... not really... Here's what I need That's it for the moment... I got a Celebi (Hasty), Shiny Dragonite (Mild), Registeel (Timid), Latias (Lax), and can breed you any breedable Pokemon. I also have a...
  5. T

Looking for Female DW Swinub

That's all I ask. Swinub, gotta be a female and with it's Dream World ability: Thick Fat I can breed you any starter, Phione, and Spiritomb. I also have a Electabuzz holding an Electirizer, a Rhydon hold a Protector, and a Seadra holding a Dragon Scale. Chances are, I can breed you any...
  6. T

Complete the Pokedex

I'm the average Joe, who just wants to catch them all. These are the Pokemon I'm in need of. So basically, two event legendarys, and then my Pokedex is complete. Offering
  7. T

Looking for a Vullaby

You can guess where this is going. I have Pokemon White. Vullaby is not in Pokemon White. I just need one to complete my Pokedex. I'll take a Mandibuzz as well. I'll take anything not hacked, regardless of level, nature, moves, all that jazz. I've got: Any Unova Starter Squirtle or...
Back
Top Bottom