Search results for query: *

1. A

Wants: Dream World Females and Any Chatot

Re: Wants: Dream World Females Hehhe ok ^^ ,may i change my mind of selection please? as i just got myself a gamestop celebi C: May i grab any of those event flying/surfing pikachus? ,if not..Haley's Manaphy :3
  2. A

these 2 wants

If you still need one,i can giv you a DW Mightyena and a ninetails C:
  3. A

Looking for 2 items

i have a spare life orb i can give you C:
  4. A

Looking for shinies, offering anything

Radiuh,i could trade you my umbreon,butterfree,joltik and samurott all shiny for maybe Celebii or Darkrai or Mew
  5. A

Wants: Dream World Females and Any Chatot

Re: Wants: Dream World Females Kangaskhan,Castform,Girafarig,Shinx,Igglybuff,Rattata,Gastly,Drowzee,Wobbuffet,Houndour,Meditite,Spoink,Magnemite,Phanpy,i can get you for the..Gamestop Celebi and/or groudon?
  6. A

Wanted:Darkrai Offering Shinies C:

Hiillooo im looking for a darkrai ,3 Im willing to offer my shiny umbreon,shiny butterfree,Shiny Joltik,and Shiny Samurott all for a darkrai C: Pm me or post if you are interested
  7. A

cloneing services

How bout..now? <3
  8. A

GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Added**

Re: GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Add Hii ok ^^ fair enough ^^ Its a gamestop jirchi originally lvl5 ,but i acidently lvled it up to 25..is tht ok C:
  9. A

GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Added**

Re: GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Add Hii <3 ,what would you like for the DW Doduo,Spinarak,Larvitar , C: Also,could you clone event pokemon? ,i am wanting to clone my event jirachi about..3 times (you can keep a copy C: if we can clone events...
  10. A

cloneing services

Hello <3 im looking for 5 clones of my Shiny beauty,Umbreon <3 ,pure bred by me so its legit ^^ ,your free to keep a copy for yourself,but i would like the original back <3 Here are the details Name:Umbreon OT:Cameron (Me) 56538 Gender:Male Ability;Synchronise Nature:Rash Moves:Last...
  11. A

♪♫ Melodious Harmony~~~A Poke-Store♫♪

♪♪A Melody.. A Melodious Harmony~~A Poke-Store яυℓєѕ 1.No hacked pokemon 2.Respect Distribution Policies ' 3.Do not illegally edit my pokemon given 4.Provide ID and OT When offering a pokemon кєу ♂ = Male Gender ♀ = Female Gender § = Genderless ½ = Semi Redis ◎ =Fully Redis ® = Non Redis...
  12. A

Giveaway!!-Piplups,Dratini,Treeko and More!!!

Sure^^, my fc is 1034-5717-6160 ,Yours? :0 ,do you want any gender pref or nature? You may^^ ,fc is 1034-5717-6160 ,your fc please,^^ No prob ^^ ,let me know when your avaliable to trade,my fc is 1034-5717-6160 OK^^ :) , my freind code is 1034-5717-6160 ,let me know when your ready! ^^...
  13. A

First stage wants

Well,thnkyou for the trade,i can't do buneary or budew anymore,cuz i accidently traded them away,and i forgot to breed it X(
  14. A

First stage wants

Nyan~~~~My thing's fc deleted! --Just get me a sec to put yur FC In,Mines 1034 5717 6160
  15. A

Looking For....

Oohh Yes please,but not the entei ,as i just got one ^^
  16. A

First stage wants

Umm,sorry i havent been on much '-_- Im avaliable to trade in 5mins,cuz im charging my ds
  17. A

First stage wants

Ok^^ ,im ready for trade now ^_- my FC is 1592 8924 8228
  18. A

First stage wants

Hii Again I have finished breeding and transferring your pokemon i offered, ^^ My fc is 1592-8924-8228 :) let me know when you are avaliable for trade ;)
  19. A

Giveaway!!-Piplups,Dratini,Treeko and More!!!

Hello!! I currently was trying to breed shiny pokemon ,but no sucess ,except the shiny eevee i bred in 13 goes ~Yipee~ I currently have heaps of.... Eevee Piplup Treeko Dratini Chimchar Turwtig Zoura Charmandar Mudkip Oshawott Tepig Duskull If you want any...just ask :)
  20. A

First stage wants

Growlithe,Magikarp,Chinchou,Hoppip,Aipom,Teddiursa,Zigzagoon,Ralts,Nincada,Whismur,Budew,Bagon,Beldum,Starly,Pachirisu, Shellos, Buneary and stunky And i could give you a Legit Uxie for free,and maybe we could do trade backs for my legends,if its ok.. Trade backs for.. Zapdos,Moltres,Mewtwo...
Back
Top Bottom