Search results for query: *

1. W

Can I get some Minecraft help???

I just downloaded a texture pack, but before playing on it I copied and backed up my main world. I noticed a huge hole in my game that would glitch out when I got near it, so I reloaded my save file before I used the texture pack, but the huge hole is still there. So what exactly happened...
  2. W

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

Only until about a year ago, I started caring about natures, abilities, and STAB. Before then I really didn't care lol.
  3. W

VG Weekly Poll #54 Have you used a player character of the opposite gender?

Played Yellow. Didn't have a choice. But any other time I used the female character. Although I used the male character for my first time playing Sapphire.
  4. W

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

I've started playing Crystal again, and I was using one of my friend's SP's for a little while to play it, and since when you hold an SP and the cartridge sticks out the bottom, I would always accidentally bump it with my hand, and the game would get really freaky. One time, the music got all...
  5. W

Thoughts on the future of the series.(kinda long read)

Pokemon is a great series the way it is, but one day I stumbled across this video and agreed with many of the points made in it, I suggest you all watch it too. Beware- The guy in this video is a little bit of a genwunner, but he does have some good ideas...
  6. W

Least favorite pokemon game?

All of the main series games are great, and it's usually the side-games that are really not so good, but if I had to pick, I'd say D/P/Pt. I'm almost done with Platinum, and nothing in it was really that exciting. It was pretty good, but Sinnoh is just ehh. I'm nowhere near finishing Black, and...
  7. W

Which Games do you own a Physical Copy of?

I used to have Yellow, but it broke so I got rid of it. Worst mistake of my life D: I have Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, HeartGold, and Black. I'm borrowing Platinum from a friend and I'll give it back to her once I've finished the game.
  8. W

Which have you done legitimately?

I've found 3 shinies (not including the Red Gyarados), and I somehow managed to catch Pokerus right at the beginning of my HeartGold game. And all of that only happened in the past year or so. Before then, I had been playing pokemon for 9 years and I hardly had a clue about shinies, and didnt...
  9. W

To Repel or not to Repel, That is the Question

I use repels when I want to get somewhere fast without getting caught up in a wild battle every 3 seconds, but repels can be useful a lot of the time, like using repels to find roamers like the Johto legendary beasts or Latios/Latias. Or using the repel trick to only encounter one specific...
  10. W

Easiest Legendary Captures?

Entei in Colosseum. I was doing the glitch thing for infinite balls but I messed up so i decided to just throw a regular Pokeball at it and I got him :D
  11. W

What Was Your Single Hardest Battle in the Pokemon Games?

Norman in Ruby. When I went through and played Sapphire, I made sure I had chosen Torchic as my starter and I also had a Breloom. Once I had 2 fighting types in my team, it wasn't too hard to beat him. Battling Red in HeartGold was also pretty annoying. Not because he's strong, but just because...
  12. W

Last Gen! Who is still playing?

I've completely finished HeartGold, but I've been playing it a lot lately. Just hatching Eevee eggs though. Hoping to get a Modest female or a shiny. I've also been using my Sapphire game to shiny hunt, because I don't care how many hours I log into the game since the internal battery is dry...
  13. W

I think you're beautiful

I'm not a huge fan of Gen V, but I think Reshiram looks absolutely gorgeous.
  14. W

How well does the above user's usertitle and avatar go together?

9/10 Play on words. I see what ya did there :P
  15. W

Have You Ever?

No joke, yes I seriously did. It was disgusting. Have you ever skipped school?
  16. W

Anime Character Chain!

Misa Amane (Death Note)
  17. W

Rate the Signature Above You v2

9/10 Looks awesome :D
  18. W

The first Pokemon game you beat the league in?

Kind of embarassed to say, but Ruby was my first. I never was able to finish Crystal before the battery gave out, but I beat Ruby with a team full of terrible and weak pokemon. I'm still not sure how I managed to defeat the Elite Four with the team I had. Oh well
  19. W

Secrets in Pokemon's design.

Not really sure if this is some sort of "secret", but i saw this on Pokememes and thought that it totally made sense
  20. W

What do you want in Gen 6?

I kind of wish they had an item that is similar to a PP Up, but it would raise the ACCURACY of moves. It would be called an Acc Up or something. I'm not really sure if this would be good or not, because then if that item existed, everyone would be spamming high power moves that would normally...
Back
Top Bottom