Search results for query: *

1. W

Can I get some Minecraft help???

I just downloaded a texture pack, but before playing on it I copied and backed up my main world. I noticed a huge hole in my game that would glitch out when I got near it, so I reloaded my save file before I used the texture pack, but the huge hole is still there. So what exactly happened...
  2. W

HELP!!! Water Damage on my DS Lite!

Idk/Idc if this is in the wrong spot. I couldn't find anywhere else to ask about this. They really should make a section where we can talk about our game systems/consoles. So I was playing Platinum on my DS Lite, and i was drinking some Snapple, and my dog bumped my arm and my ENTIRE drink...
  3. W

Cleaning out PC boxes, EVERYTHING must go!!!

I have lots and lots of stuff I don't need!!! :O -If a pokemon's name is red, the pokemon is female -If a pokemon's name is Blue, the pokemon is male -(If there is not color, it is genderless) -If there is a [PKRS] next to a pokemon, that means that the pokemon is infected with...
  4. W

Jirachi!

If anyone out there has a legit Jirachi I would really like to trade with you. I can offer a lot of legendaries for it, even two if you want. Gen IV only
  5. W

Pokerus, Hoenn Pokemon, and Legendaries! :))

MY WISH LIST These are the pokemon I want, so getting them would be nice, but you can also make your own offers:) -Absol (shiny) -Jolteon -Groudon -Charmander -Squirtle -Turtwig -Jirachi -Treeko -Bagon And of course, I will accept ANY shiny Pokemon. POKERUS Yes, legit Pokerus. I'll give you a...
Back
Top Bottom