Search results for query: *

• Users: Neko Godot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

The Gym

This has already been finished on a couple of other forums, but I decided to post it here. Anyway, just a few things to note, this is basically written as The Office or the superior Parks and Recreation, except instead of an office it takes place at Brock's gym. Also, when you see (Talking...
  2. N

Kanto Pokémon League Summit Sign Up Thread

The gym leaders of Kanto are gathering together at Indigo Plateau. Why? There are rumblings of an organization named Team Rocket causing trouble. There's a man made Pokémon in a cave that, if it was to escape, could cause catastrophic damage. And there have been rumors that a member of the Elite...
  3. N

So apparently there's going to be some big shake up this gen...

Game director guy was apparently quoted on the program earlier saying that when you play this game you'll be thinking, "Whoa, is this a Pokemon game?" Any bets as to what the heck this means?
  4. N

Get Rid of Brock

I think the writers should replace Brock with the Fonz from Happy Days. He appeals to a much younger and hipper demographic and could do cool stuff like jump over a Sharpedo.
  5. N

If YOU wrote the anime, how would you have written Sinnoh?

Week after week, I always seem to be lamenting over the anime. Half the time episodes that should be cool, like that Darkrai VS Cresselia one, turn out disappointing. Badass recurring characters, like Gary, J, all of Ginga-dan, Conway, Nando, and other people appear so unoften that the...
  6. N

Should James become Ash's rival in Gen V?

Lots of people have been complaining about how Jessie gets most of the spotlight from TR and how James doesn't do much. Am I the only one who thinks this can be rectified by making James a rival to Ash the same way as Jessie has been a rival to Dawn and May?
  7. N

I Hate Blaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He Is The Worst Character In The Nime Ever!!!!! He Was To Unfaithful To The Games!!!!! I Mean In The Game Is A Bald Guy With A Mostach But In The Anime He Has No Mustache.!!!!! And Even Worse In The Anime He Has Hair!!!! He Shouldnt Have Har He Should Be Bald Like He Is In The Games!!!! Now I...
  8. N

The Daily Grind

Ugh, I'll post an intro later, as it's too late. Enjoy for now. Chapter 1: A Case of the Mondays “GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! The time is 6 AM so rise and shine, it’s time for another work week!” “Hope none of you get a case of the Modays!” “Well, I know one person who’s not gonna have a...
  9. N

Johto Spinoff Revealed

Anyway, in honor of Pokemon's anime's tenth anniversary, Pokemon Sunday unveiled a brand new spinoff today, which will take place in Johto and stars May and Max. They also showed a preview of the series. It starts off with May and Max leaving their parents in Petalburg. The next shot is of...
  10. N

Harry Potter 7 Cover Art Revealed

Mm... I'm really liking these covers. The US one looks like it's showing the final battle between Harry and Voldemort... WHICH TAKES PLACE IN A FRICKIN' COLLOSEUM! AWESOME! The UK one is pretty good too. Where are they though, the goblin bank? And the UK adult one is pretty plain...
  11. N

Pokemon: The Documentary

Pokemon: The Documentary Rated PG-13 Well, once again, I am attempting to write yet ANOTHER fic. This time it's a comedy done documentary style, kind of like The Office, if you've ever watched that. Just a quick note before this begins, whenever a character's name is displayed with dialogue...
  12. N

Harry Potter Trio to Reprise Roles in Final Two Films

Source: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/March2007/23/c6173.html This is good for continuity.
  13. N

Harry Potter 7 Page Count Revealed

The US version of Harry Potter 7 will have 784 pages, which will prolly translate to about 760 pages of actual reading material, but still, it's pretty cool, and it's longer than #4. Source: http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/03-20-2007/0004549646&EDATE=
  14. N

DP Music

Can someone help me out here? I need the mp3s of the Dialga battle, the battle against the psychic trio, and the Giratina battle. Thank you in advance! ^^ EDIT: Nevermind, I found everything. Wonders can happen when you search hard enough! ^^
  15. N

Question

Was a manga based on Ranger ever released, and if so, what was it about?
  16. N

"The End" Discussion (Warning: Spoilers)

Well, the final book of A Series of Unfortunate Events was released today, creatively titled "The End". I'm already up to Chapter 11, but sadly nothing much has been revealed. Oh, and the Incredibly Deadly Viper returns! So, has anyone else read this yet?
  17. N

The Kagome Club

IT'S THE SUPER DUPER AWESOME SPECIAL ULTRA MEGA FUDGE ENCOATED KAGOME CLUB! I the biggest Kagome fan boy ever, invite you to join this club. I ask that you only follow one rule: Don't make fun of Kagome. EVER! Have fun! :D
  18. N

Hiya!

Hi everyone! Some of you may know me as may lover on SPPf, and some of you may know me as Kagome Lover on everything else. Except Smogon. I haven't joined Smogon yet. I wonder why? Anyway, I'm here, so... Hello! :D
Back
Top Bottom