Search results for query: *

1. S

Arceus: Fire Form

I sketched this, like, a day before the SoCal Fires started. o.O Now I'm smoked in to my house (exact opposite of evacuation, I guess), so I've had time to color it in. ^_^
  2. S

Shiny Mesprit

I was working on my Photoshop shading techniques, and I found this lineart that I made a few weeks ago. So...yeah. I really like how this one turned out. ^_^
  3. S

Movie 10-Inspired Fanart: True Evil...

Reading the summary for the 10th movie and listening to the OST (At last! You must go listen to it. Now.), I wondered how the movie would have played out if Darkrai was truly evil. Of course, one thing led to another, and a piece of fanart resulted. If Darkrai were truly, honestly evil...
  4. S

As we Await Diamond and Pearl...

As we await Diamond and Pearl, and with around a week remaining (give or take, of course), I drew this little two-part comic by friend request and sudden inspiration. Not the best quality, and it's not colored or anything, but people who've been keeping up should get a laugh or two out of it...
  5. S

More Manaphy Information

I felt this deserved its own topic, as the last topic on Manaphy on Pokemon.Com stopped at a speculation (before this date). You know how a lot of us were dissapointed at how the Manaphy Mission was unavailable, whilst the other special missions were? Well, be dissapointed no longer...
  6. S

the Traditional Welcome Thread

Hello, everybody! ...Yah. Honestly, not much to say. I'm obviously new here, and am starting to get into the Japanese version of Pokemon. (Now, I'd be able to watch more of it if it didn't take my computer a day todownload a torrent...but I degress.) I am also an avid fan of works by...
Back
Top Bottom