Search results for query: *

1. redvalley

Ugliest pokemon gen9

Frigibax at first. But when I used him in my Xenoblade 3 themed team as Lanz, he's so adorable in picnic. Now Frigibax is ugly cute to me. Rellor though its shell is pretty.
  2. redvalley

What's the last dream you had?

I dreamed of having a Splatoon match... it has different map - three strips of land. Water is between these strips; top and bottom are flat but middle is like a dune. Well, normally water kills you if you just step on it even at ankle level... but here, even with water rises and drops like tide...
  3. redvalley

I mean, dream me is more skilled than real me. Like perfect aim and movements. I don't recall being splatted in my dream. I'm not much verbose person.
  4. redvalley

I dreamed of playing Splatoon 3 much better than in real life. lol Well, I'm pretty sure it is called Tetris Effect/Syndrome when you're doing one activity all day. Happened to me when I played Tetris and both old Splatoon games.
  5. redvalley

Somehow I got popular and got tired of this attention and went to return my room that is excatly same as my room in real life. I went to sleep (yep, sleep within sleep) but woke up cold. Raised blind up and noticed this window opening. This window design is same in real life (top opens) but...
  6. redvalley

Which Pokémon type are you?

Eh, I'm not 100% sure but I'm sticking with: Hmm... I would pick Bug as I was quick to learn... ‍shrugs I'm going to with Skrelp because I'm shy. lol I don't poison anyone Idk as I don't remember trainers' personalities much but I choose Mina. Also, Ninja Boy, maybe as sometimes I just come...
  7. redvalley

I had vague dream of bunch of Charmander and Charmeleon riding on Santa's sleigh in sky. I don't remember who is pulling the sleigh but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that orange dragon... Suddenly, Oshawott came out of nowhere and took down sleigh with his shell.
  8. redvalley

I was in car along All Might from My Hero Academia in his true form as driver. This car looks like Skoda Felicia from 1998 (yes, I recognised that dashboard... oh, how do All Might squeezed into that tiny car?). We were in flat farmland with raised ground that has dirt road on it. Also, this...
  9. redvalley

I dreamed of this super rugged camera that shaped like thick tablet. I don't think nuke could kill it. It had compass which makes sense since it is travel camera... but why analog bathroom scale? Also, it had AI personality modes: lonely, jealous and sadness. That isn't helpful. lol
  10. redvalley

Hmm, my dream is weird and not very clear... We were at train station and went to underground. Instead of waiting for train, we walked along the tracks and squeezed in gaps in walls while trains rushed past. Two people I noticed that look like Martin Freeman and Mahito from Jujutsu Kaisen...
  11. redvalley

I dreamed that I was pro MH charge blade user including got timings of guard points right. In reality, I'm crap and still in low rank. lmao
  12. redvalley

GEN VII: Please close the thread.

EDIT: I have HA Chimchar, HA Turtwig, HA Piplup & HA Mudkip now. Thanks guys! EDIT 2: I have HA Chimchar in Premier, Love and Dream balls, HA Turtwig in Premier, Friend and Beast Balls, and Piplup in Premier, Heavy, Dream, Love, Lure and Beast Balls. Though they aren't readily available, you...
  13. redvalley

I dreamt of zombie apocalypse in my hometown. Everything in that hometown is exactly same as in real life... except interior in house over there is generic because I never visit that house in real life. Anyway, in that house, we hold up against zombies. One guy is holding gun that looks like...
  14. redvalley

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

Hello! I'm looking for Zamazenta to complete my dex. Just touch trade. DM me please. SW-0231-8983-8513 I'm from UK. I'm not available on mornings mostly. EDIT: Finished!
  15. redvalley

I dreamt of some weird Winnie the Pooh game... it had typical 7th gen (Xbox 360/PS3) graphics and some sort of management system. Pooh makes list of activities for his friends (like planting, crafting, etc) but Pooh must eat fruits/honey in order these tasks get completed. Then he went to his...
  16. redvalley

Last night, I had spent time to swat flies in my house... then I had dream of 1 foot fly on staircase. I screamed for my mum, and she brought biggest fly swatter ever I've seen to kill it. Too bad, it was just dazed. Now I can recall clearly, this fly was stumbling, not flying... I guess it was...
  17. redvalley

Your "YES!" moments

I caught shiny Ninetales in 4-star Max Raid Battle in my Sword yesterday. I just got 6th badge before.
  18. redvalley

My family just moved into this weird house. It has 8 floors e so we went to exploring. Each floor has just one room with staircase. My bedroom is located on 7th floor (that's 8th to American readers) and it was incomplete because ceiling has hole. I went to look in attic and it was in state of...
  19. redvalley

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Sees Toxel being given by Yay! Then notices its evolution at Don't worry, grumpy baby, I'll protect you.
  20. redvalley

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

So Eiscue is physical Mimikyu basically. Just use special attacks to take it down.
Back
Top Bottom