• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Z

Pokemon Get TV Thread (MOD EDIT: READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

While disappointing, Sunday Smash Get TV not showing anything of note isn't surprising in the slightest. XY got a trailer the instant it was announced.
  2. Z

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

It has been speculated that Volcanion might be an artificial Pokemon. Hopefully the Pokedex entries will be leaked soon to get some real info on these three.
  3. Z

The moment Game Freak decided to put these on the cart in advance rather than trying to make them download-only, it was all over.
  4. Z

Hoopa was the one I had high hopes for while thinking Diancie would be trash. The opposite happened...
  5. Z

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Don't bother getting your hopes up. When asked about a Sableye evolution, Hiro heavily implied it's not happening.
  6. Z

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? That's mostly just something made up by modern stories.
  7. Z

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? By Hiro? Several hours ago. Officially? Serebii thinks we might have to wait until June before they start spilling the beans on the types of Sylveon, Xerneas, and Yveltal.
  8. Z

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? It's probably only a matter of time before Nintendo catches wind of this now that the news is spreading and GoNintendo has reported on it. Their reaction or lack thereof will probably be a good indicator of whether or not this is all true. As Serebii...
  9. Z

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? If the Fairy type is legit, then I hope it's used to its full potential. A person on another board noted that Slender Man of all things can qualify as a fairy in the mythical sense.
  10. Z

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Mr XY was nothing. Hiro works for the European Nintendo magazine and revealed all Gen 5 Pokemon.
  11. Z

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Well according to him Sylveon is a Fairy type, Xerneas in a Fairy type too, and Yveltal is Dark/Flying. Only time will tell if it's the truth.
  12. Z

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Apparently the person responsible for the Gen 5 Pokedex leak is hinting at the possibility of a Fairy type, and claims he will start talking in a few hours. While I doubt his ability to know this stuff because Nintendo went nuts over the...
  13. Z

The concept was foreshadowed in the first trailer, where only four of the Genesect were shown to be constructing the hive and attacking people.
  14. Z

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread The content of the issue has no bearing on when the leak occurs. January's issue that had nothing but Xerneas/Yveltal art leaked on the 11th, but last year's April issue that had a massive BW2 info blowout was leaked on the 13th. It all depends on...
  15. Z

Mewtwo's Role

Although I'm not sure why, I'm starting to warm up to this form. Hopefully it will actually make sense.
  16. Z

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" Pure insanity. It seems whenever a logical form is to be expected, prepare for something else. Complete Kyurem/Original Dragon -> Keldeo-R Original Genesect -> Mewtwo The Hedgehog
  17. Z

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
  18. Z

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Well the day is finally here... Will Mewtwo's form be confirmed, or denied? Only time will tell.
  19. Z

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" I can feel it here and now; the form is legit. Masuda's appearance on Smash, the bit about the next CoroCoro having something about the movie poster, the two empty hexagons on Mewtwo's profile, and the trailer's line about not knowing the real...
  20. Z

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" The day has passed, and I am still upset over this course of events. Every time I think about it, I either feel depressed or briefly laugh like a maniac in my head. Normally when something pisses me off, I learn to live with it within a few...
Back
Top Bottom