Search results for query: *

1. Sunburn

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Did I stumble into the mod backroom or something? I'm in a hotel room with like 4 former supermods/section heads right now, only nonmod here :( I walk a lonely and irresponsible road
  2. Sunburn

I know a few who still like the series but even my interest is starting to wane. It'll always be there though
  3. Sunburn

I enjoy chats, more people are using them compared to forums for sure. Ever since the switch, activity here has been going downhill. I don't really recognize many people anymore either, shame.
  4. Sunburn

The General Sports Thread

A record 4th straight title for Bayern, and a 5th straight title for player Arturo Vidal, who spent the last 4 seasons at Juventus in Serie A
  5. Sunburn

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: The Most Effectual Top Cat! Metroid Prime is the bomb too. I liked ME2 the most, but that was mainly because of the characters and gameplay being way better than ME1 (except for Wrex). The story was pretty much filler.
  6. Sunburn

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: The Most Effectual Top Cat! Impossible, it's an unhateable franchise!
  7. Sunburn

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: The Most Effectual Top Cat! The notifications have always been screwed up :/ Javik's a great character but I don't have his DLC! I should get it
  8. Sunburn

Are you satisfied with the current amount of POSTGAME CONTENT in Pokemon games?

XY's postgame was garbage, but then I didn't like the game in general either. I enjoyed the Delta Episode, but knowing the ORAS postgame could have been much, much better kind of killed it for me. I do agree that BW2's postgame was pretty great
  9. Sunburn

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: The Most Effectual Top Cat! I don't miss homework at all
  10. Sunburn

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: The Most Effectual Top Cat! Top Cat was a badass show back in the day. Nice to see a fellow Mass Effect fan on the forums too. And damn SC is deputy head admin!?
  11. Sunburn

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Shag - Breeze
  12. Sunburn

What Do You Fear?

I'll probably die alone, and I'm afraid I won't be able to come to terms with that as I get older. I scare myself wondering about getting married or having kids, and if I will really regret some of the decisions I will eventually make regarding those things.
  13. Sunburn

Do you wear shoes inside your home?

What kind of deplorable savage would do something like this? Socks are the best way to go indoors.
  14. Sunburn

What do you stand for?

I try to find ways to improve myself and learn new things every day, and I'm adamant about controlling my own emotions and impulses. Everything changes and humans are no exception, so if I'm not moving forward, I'm moving backward. “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then...
  15. Sunburn

What have you been really into lately?

Somehow I got really into Pokemon again, played through Yellow and HeartGold and thinking about doing Platinum. I still have yet to finish Y though. I've also been soccer mad lately, and embarrassingly, I'm always a tree nerd.
  16. Sunburn

Reason behind your username

I'm the color of vanilla soft serve so I get absolutely toasted when I go to the beach in more ways than one
  17. Sunburn

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Slowking is one of my favorite Pokemon. I don't even know why.
  18. Sunburn

They are generally pretty fragile, but I use the ol' Confuse Ray-Toxic-Fly combination and it seems to work pretty well. But then, pretty much anything can work well in-game :P
  19. Sunburn

Crobat is the best. I don't play competitively, but I almost always use it as a flier in games.
  20. Sunburn

I am shiny repellent. I think they know I use their properties to captivate and later take control of primitive cultures obsessed with shiny objects.
Back
Top Bottom