• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

Wanting a shiny Vulpix (UT)

I also would like for it to have a good nature. I don't care if it is hacked or something unless it produces bad eggs. I can offer any non shiny UT Pokemon with good natures, an assortment of items, and I can help with trade back evolutions as well.
  2. R

Do you use 2 DS consoles/systems?

Hey guys, just wanted to update this and say that I broke down and decided to buy one.
  3. R

Do you use 2 DS consoles/systems?

I'm really really contemplating the idea of buying a 2nd DS so I can increase the things I can do with my pokemon. For starters, trade evolutions and the white forest. I could really really use all of your help. Thank you.
  4. R

Guess the Pokemon win a Shiny Pokemon!!!!!

Poke of the week: Ursaring All time favorite: Eevee
  5. R

What was/is your Pokemon team for RSE?

I'm currently doing a run through of Ruby and I plan to use a team with Pokemon that lack a sense of popularity. So it could help if you guys could post your teams and I'll find a pattern to see which ones I shouldn't use. Yes, I'm a hipster.
  6. R

Pokemon Horoscope

I am a Lampent. :) I've always loved the cry that Lampent makes. Awesome!
  7. R

Looking for a Growlithe

I also have one. I could use a Baltoy.
  8. R

The Dream World- Official Discussion

How long does it take to get to 10,000 dream world points? I'm getting sick of the same Pokemon in the same areas. Especially since I keep on getting Spooky Mansion and I swear all I see is Mawile and Wobbufet. What are the quickest ways to rack up more points?
  9. R

In Need of Two Mons With Certain Moves.

I have a 4th gen Gyardos with Dark Pulse on my Soul Silver but I only have one DS. :/
  10. R

[DONE] in Need of an Enti, Heatran, and Slackoth

I'm on now. I just have to take a quick shower. I believe my fc is: 4814-0874-7910. I also have to run thru the elite four which won't take long.
  11. R

[DONE] in Need of an Enti, Heatran, and Slackoth

I can give you the Slakoth since they are in my White Forest. Do you have a Yamna?
  12. R

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I usually do because honestly I could see kids that get starter pokemon as the spoiled kids if we were actually pokemon trainers. Thus, I add the little challenge and personal effect of catching my main pokemon ^^. Usually try to get a Growlithe.
  13. R

Giving away some Pokémon I don't need! (NOW CLOSED)

I sent you a private message.
  14. R

Chimchars and Dragon Dance Bagons!

I have about a half a box of each. The good thing is that I can continue to provide both of these Pokemon. I may even care to breed for natures. Just please fill your requests out like so: Name: FC: Pokemon: Nature: IV's: Fodder pokemon (see appendix): Time you wish to trade: Fodder...
  15. R

Giving away some Pokémon I don't need! (NOW CLOSED)

I really could use: Cyndaquil Yanma Sandshrew Venonat Caravanha Snover Spiritomb And something with PokeRus The Yanma is most important to me, if you can only guarantee one.
  16. R

Really want a yanma

Pretty please?
  17. R

Item Trade: Looking for a Metal Coat

I think I have an extra one. I'll give it to you for a fire/thunder stone.
  18. R

Box Clearer

I'd like a ditto. Doesn't matter which one to me
  19. R

Shiny venipede

I already have that shiny Pokemon. Just go ahead and trade with this guy. :)
  20. R

Shiny venipede

I got one that was cloned from a fodder deal and it was conceived from Pokesav. What do you have to offer?
Back
Top Bottom