Search results for query: *

• Users: Radiuh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Wanting a shiny Vulpix (UT)

I also would like for it to have a good nature. I don't care if it is hacked or something unless it produces bad eggs. I can offer any non shiny UT Pokemon with good natures, an assortment of items, and I can help with trade back evolutions as well.
  2. R

Do you use 2 DS consoles/systems?

I'm really really contemplating the idea of buying a 2nd DS so I can increase the things I can do with my pokemon. For starters, trade evolutions and the white forest. I could really really use all of your help. Thank you.
  3. R

What was/is your Pokemon team for RSE?

I'm currently doing a run through of Ruby and I plan to use a team with Pokemon that lack a sense of popularity. So it could help if you guys could post your teams and I'll find a pattern to see which ones I shouldn't use. Yes, I'm a hipster.
  4. R

Chimchars and Dragon Dance Bagons!

I have about a half a box of each. The good thing is that I can continue to provide both of these Pokemon. I may even care to breed for natures. Just please fill your requests out like so: Name: FC: Pokemon: Nature: IV's: Fodder pokemon (see appendix): Time you wish to trade: Fodder...
  5. R

Really want a yanma

Pretty please?
  6. R

Can anyone please tell me where to watch the movies?

I have searched all over the Internet and I don't know how to use torrents. Please help?
  7. R

Pokemon Snap 2?

Why haven't they made a second one? The first one was so much fun. It was the closest I felt to being in the actual world of pokemon in a video game. In fact, they could definitely benefit from the 3DS technology. Any thoughts/news?
  8. R

Create your own gym layout

What would be a cool, innovative puzzling gym blueprint for a new Pokemon quest? If you were the gym leader how would your gym be set up? Creativity is key!
  9. R

Shiny Modest Litwick?

One of my favorite pokemon. I think the Shiny sprite looks more like a light and it looks less evil so I must have one. If it isn't modest, I'll deal with it. Legit please. I'll allow pokesav, and the other popular way to get shinies (brain shit itself) I can breed you any pokemon with egg moves...
  10. R

Dragon Dance Bagon Overstock

I recently made a trade for a person that needed a certain nature for a Bagon. So since I have many leftover, I'm not just going to release them considering their long hatch cycles. I am currently looking for a machop, lapras, oddish, budew, shellos, nosepass, and anything else you have to offer...
  11. R

Looking for Chimchar and others!

I've never ever used a Chimchar and would be interested in recognizing its talents. I also need the following Pokemon for a team I'm working on. Priplup Scyther Munchlax Poison Heal Gliscor Glameow/Persian Pidgey I'm also offering VERY good deals for evolution stones. I can breed for egg...
  12. R

Why is Garchomp dragon/ground?

He looks like a fucking jet airplane, hammerhead shark. FUUUUUUUUUUU.
  13. R

Offering Darkrai

I have a darkrai that I don't typically use in the meta game so I was hoping to find it a good home with a great trainer. I'm not lookin for anything in particular. Mostly pokemon that are hard for me to find in white. I want a machamp, lapras, electivire, magmortar, rhyperior, and a scizor...
  14. R

Favorite area on Dream World Island?

What's yours? Mine is either the sky one or the forest one, not to be confused w/ rugged mountain.
  15. R

Looking for an Arceus

My brother has this great plan to use an Arceus but neither of us have access to get it. I've heard you can get it via dream world. But neither of us really know how to get it. Help?
  16. R

Ice and Fire Punch Elekid?

I'm really training for an Electivire who I really need to make my team function. If you have just a normal elekid then that will do, I guess. Especially if it has Adamant nature. I can offer an Ash's Pikachu, any item, and just about any pokemon with egg moves. Thank you.
  17. R

Looking for some quick battles to learn from

Been training a team that I think is good. I beat my friends team who used to be much better than me. Hit me up and I'll post my friend code. :)
  18. R

Do you use legendaries?

I think this is quite a popular topic. I personally feel that it's kind of unrealistic to use them. They aren't meant to be trained. Plus, it gives the game a better play through when you instrument a team out of ordinary pokemon. Do you use them for campaign? Is that all you use? Put yourself...
  19. R

What shiny Pokemon sprite is your favorite?

(I'm sorry if this thread has been made before and this can be closed if so..) Mine are Mew because it's blue and I think it's so neat looking ^_^ I would say Charizard, but that's too obvious. Espeon is bright green which really appeals to me also. What about you guys/girls?
  20. R

Do you think a fishing contest would be a good addition to the upcoming games?

So after watching the episode with the fishing contest on the anime. I thought it would be an awesome idea to apply to the game series. The bug catching contest was always so much fun to me. -Do you think this could be possible to incorporate into the games? -What are some Pokemon that would...
Back
Top Bottom