Search results for query: *

• Users: Meyneth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Meyneth

Once upon a time, the greats used to live in the same realm as us, to say that these legends that they used to be able to have a real affect on people. That they could give life to a field or Raze a village with fire. They say that those that are chosen are given the gifts of theses beasts. That...
  2. Meyneth

In the world of Pokemon, there are powerful Pokemon only know as the Legendries. There is only one of each and they have been gone for so long that they are only know of in the legends. What most people don’t know is that the legendries are not dead, they are only gone. They live in a realm...
  3. Meyneth

Mafia Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12

Legendary Pokemon Mafia Hosted by Joltik;, inspired by Nytie; Long ago, the world was in chaos, the legendary Pokemon were always fighting with each other. They have large battles, and innocent humans and Pokemon got hurt in...
  4. Meyneth

YGO:TAS-The Last Nyeah(7/22/12)-Day 3

Yu-Gi-Oh, The Abridged Series Mafia Hosted by Joltik http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFu-C2OCSqQ&feature=player_detailpage “Attention duelists!” A man on a stage yelled to a crowd of people “This insanely rich man has an important announcement for you!” With that he jumped off the...
  5. Meyneth

Mafia Layton Mafia Endgame(7/11/12)-Town win!

Professor Layton Mafia Hosted by Joltik; and Russia*; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jiHKGmb7_jA It was a lovely day in London, the sun shown down on a small...
  6. Meyneth

Benders and Pokemon, a Crossover (SU)

Fire, Earth, water, Air. These are the four elements that can be bent, or so it was thought, as time passed and the people started to explore more kind of bending were discovered. Sixteen types were found. Things are not all flowers and rainbows, as the people are starting to show discontent...
  7. Meyneth

Search issue

Recently Searched for the worlds what would you do, and when ever I go on to a thread the worlds are still highlighted. Is there anyway to get this to stop?
  8. Meyneth

The half Project (start-up)

Valcarona; Polkadot Jolteon; TobiasMoon; Dark Deox; Terra-chan; Blathers; The Lab worker looked down at the six children that were stapled to the tables, she shock his head, so young not much older then his own kids, he sighed remembering the threat that the leader had given him You better...
  9. Meyneth

The half Project

The half project It seems as if the power of technology keeps on increasing, the people and pokemon keep on getting closer. All over in the world of pokemon, people have been going missing; the people have noticed that only people in the age range of ten to eighteen age range, have been taken...
  10. Meyneth

Spoiler free zone for the games

As most of us know there is a section of the form in the amine section, called the spoiler free zone, that has it that English speaking fans of the show can take with out worrying about the amine being spoiled. what if we made a section like if for the Games? for people that don't want the games...
  11. Meyneth

Blog help

Could someone tell me how to edit a blog, I think it can be done I just don't know how.
  12. Meyneth

Hello Bulbagarden!

Well as you can guess form the title, i am new here! I have been lurking for a while and hope to have a good time here!
Back
Top Bottom