Search results for query: *

• Users: DGE
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

COMPLETE: (Anime/Shipping) Krazy Christmas (rated G)

For lack of a better title, it's called such because it has Krazyshipping and takes place at Christmas. Yay. I thought I'd post some one-shot things before the onslaught of my big fic. *fear* Anyway, I wrote this for GeneChildMewtwo last holiday season. Funny story, we were just discussing...
  2. D

Um. Hay.

So, um. I used to post here, and then I didn't. For, like, two years. Does that make me a vet? Blackjack and Kasumi both told me at DeviantArt that I was missed, so blame them. XD I've been looking around here and there for awhile, and checking out the fanfic. I dig The Flamestar...
  3. D

Miyamoto for GeneralStar

Well, now that I've played catch-up, it's time to post what I came in here for. ^^ And that would be my months-old art trade. I don't know why she came out as a teenager, but at least she's cute. I hope you like her, GS!
  4. D

COMPLETE: Codename: Flamethrower

It's ranting time. How many times have I said something to the effect of "Eternal Winter is about so much more than Noelle's pseudo-journey! There are many more characters to meet, and a much larger plot at stake!"? Have I proven it? No. There are eight chapters out now, and it's all pretty...
  5. D

Christmas Fanservice Sketches!

Well, I know I enjoy making them. Favorite time of year + favorite subject matter. ^^;; Um. These might warrant a PG or PG13 rating. Just so you know. Sorry they're up a little late... my internet was screwy yesterday. Under Shingo's tree Shingo's girlfriend Faye (from my fic universe)...
  6. D

Looks like May has something in common with...

...my OC, Noelle. People dislike her for the very reasons I find her endearing. At least, that's my guess -- no one ever tells me WHY they don't like her. ^^; www.yukineko.org/noelle/noelleandmaysue.jpg
  7. D

Only one mediocre pic this time. ^_~

Today's bad scan is brought to you by the word practice. CG is the bane of my existence, so I'm going back to good old-fashioned pencils. Not even colored this time, grey pencils. I'm trying, I really am. I want to be the best artist ever. *is paranoid* Because I Am Better. I'm so...
  8. D

Look! Unexpected Journey fanart!

...plus a non-UJ pic. ph34r m41 3g0c3ntr1c p1cc135! Almost made two separate posts for these, but then I realized there was no point in being corrected twice. ^^; Sandy and Peach - It looked fine when I started sketching it... now something bugs me about it. Probably because I've never...
  9. D

Magnetism

Magnetism (now with a better beginning!) 1.2.04: I think I was ahead of myself when I first posted this last summer. Or I stumbled upon a really good idea. While I was working on Codename: Flamethrower, I realized that Magnetism has all the qualifications of an EW Special, so now it is. It's...
  10. D

So what makes a journey fic good, anyway?

Blah, I can hear it already. "NOTHING!" Seriously, though, if I was to churn out fanfic on my Ruby PC's adventures to the Hoenn League, what would make you want to read it? Everyone hates journey fics for their stereotypes, but what could make one enjoyable? Apologies if this has already...
  11. D

Sketches and an experimental comic page

Weeeeee~ Mawile and Ralts napping Aren't they adorable? Mmm, a berry This came from nowhere. I was drawing Mightyena, and suddenly decided a super-cute pokémon beside her would be a nice contrast. ^^ Yes, I make crappy comics. I'll touch this up later, but I wanted to post it...
  12. D

It's good to be in charge

You probably don't want to walk in on these two. Bishasu looks so pleased. *waves to Blackjack* Oh, um. Slight nudity-from-the-back disclaimer. ^^;
  13. D

The star of my fic

I missed colored pencils. That, and my eyes are bleeding from a Photoshop project. This should be the "splash" image for the revamped Eternal Winter site, so tell me what y'all think, and be brutally honest. yukineko.org/noelle/hollyleavesNoelle.jpg
  14. D

Pics galore!

Uploading my little heart out today. Flannery & Winona - new avatar, and here's the bigger version. n___n Some old-school getups - my site's splash image for the longest time. Something bothers me about their faces, but it's the first attempt at... what do you call it... GOOD coloring. ^^...
  15. D

Eternal Winter

Disclaimer: Eternal Winter is rated PG-13, if only for its underlying dealings with same-sex relationships. This is an original character story which includes a few characters from the anime, the most well-known being Tracey. This is also slightly alternate-universe, and doesn't particularly...
  16. D

COMPLETE: Fluffy Flannery (working-titled vignette)

Because I never do anything mainstream, I wrote an introspective bit just for Flannery, my favorite R/S gym leader. I'd like this to be part of something larger (and something that's more than sap -_-), and I guess I'm posting it here because... *dramatic pause* I haven't posted fiction yet...
  17. D

Rocket Cosplay

Oh, my first art post. *nervousness* http://www.yukineko.org/noelle/cosplay.jpg Shingo and original character Faye are doing a bit of costuming. I think he likes his a little too much.
  18. D

Gettin siggy with it

Nothing to see here, just testing.
Back
Top Bottom