Search results for query: *

1. unrepentantAuthor

TEEN: Different Eyes
    Threadmarks: Chapter 6: Longest Night

Author's Note: Sorry about the absurd delay on this one. I promise, I’m never giving up on this fic, and still have a substantial amount pre-written and planned, it’s just that my life has been too hectic to prioritise a passion project like this lately. I’m fine, and my support network is...
  2. unrepentantAuthor

Threadmarks: Chapter 5: What You Don't Know

Author's Note: Delicious. Finally some good fucking plot. This was another tricky one to write by virtue of being yet another frankendraft. My thanks to my friends and beta readers for helping me workshop the damn thing. The next chapter is practically already drafted and the chapter art's...
  3. unrepentantAuthor

Threadmarks: Chapter 4: Left Alone

Author's Note: Told you this one would take less time. Chapter 4 Left Alone Before she was a person, Salem was a cat. Ever since she first understood this fact, she rebelled against it. Salem first wished to be human many seasons ago, when Laura changed schools. Salem used to accompany...
  4. unrepentantAuthor

Threadmarks: Chapter 3: First Impressions

Author's Note: At long last, an update. This one has been near-complete for a long time, pending some difficult edits, but finally it's ready. The good news is that so is Chapter 4, which should be up very soon. As always, I appreciate any and all feedback! Chapter 3 First Impressions...
  5. unrepentantAuthor

Obsolete: [OLD] The Writers' Workshop Rulebook & Information Hub

Hey there! It's been a tough Winter 2020/2021, but where I live, we're seeing signs of Spring, and it's giving me some positie energy! I wish you all the same! New Releases Chaos Rising: Code of Heroes (Season 3), by @CynthiaLover Dawn vs Paul, by @JediMaster362 Biomagicka: The White Wolf, by...
  6. unrepentantAuthor

Threadmarks: Chapter 2: First Words

Author's Note: 2020 certainly was a rough year. I haven’t made the chapter updates I wanted to, but progress has continued apace with the back end of the fic. I have an increasingly comprehensive outline, even more buffer material, and at long last, this chapter. It was a tough one to get...
  7. unrepentantAuthor

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Wouldn't know. Never watched it.
  8. unrepentantAuthor

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Well put as always, Kint! Particularly that last point. The appeal of nuzlocke adaptations is 'there will be some random deaths', and I'm kinda done with that. I like narratively worthwhile deaths. I like crafted narratives. The good ones hold my interest because they innovate on the story in...
  9. unrepentantAuthor

Wrote a scene 23 chapters ahead because the viewpoint character for that chapter is just so compelling and I'm going to destroy my readers.
  10. unrepentantAuthor

I did a Nuzlocke, it was fine. I just don't think prose fiction adaptations of them are worth my time.
  11. unrepentantAuthor

I have a chapter outline for the first third of DE, with titles for each chapter, and I've been putting my unsorted scenes in the appropriate places in my Scrivener doc. I also wrote a massive, sapient dragon explaining his terms of service to a human girl.
  12. unrepentantAuthor

If I were writing a nuzlocke (not that I would) I would diversify the casualties to include voluntary departures from the team, injuries with long recovery times, and so on, rather than having every fainted pokémon be a death. I just don't think the death thing makes for good prose fiction.
  13. unrepentantAuthor

Yesterday I wrote 5000 words, a mix of worldbuilding, outlining, and prose. Today I'm gonna try and do that again... twice.
  14. unrepentantAuthor

TEEN: The Legendarian Chronicles

Chapter 33 Really enjoyed the tournament content this chapter. I love the takes on competitive battling in LC, and I really felt hype for the events as if I were a convention attendee myself. I couldn't help but think of Worlds in real life. Pokémon really lets me care about sports by way of...
  15. unrepentantAuthor

1750 words of completely unshareable noncanon DE content that maybe three people in the world besides myself will ever get to see. Written around 3am. Great.
  16. unrepentantAuthor

Been writing some unusual Different Eyes content in that it's mostly trainerfic of all things. Also a hell of a lot of RP.
  17. unrepentantAuthor

Managed to write daily par for NaNoWriMo yesterday. Mostly material for the new chapter 2 of Different Eyes.
  18. unrepentantAuthor

Thanks to everyone for their reviews! I'm so sorry for the enormous delay in replying, but I've been having a rough time of it for a while now. I will be writing Different Eyes' 2020 revision for NaNoWriMo this year, and hope to publish quite a lot of new content before 2021. Wish me luck~ I'm...
  19. unrepentantAuthor

TEEN: The Legendarian Chronicles

Ch30 Gorgeous art!! Always gorgeous art, but damn. So, this is the end of Book 1!! I really did demolish it, as you say. If anything, I'm gonna get faster now. Jade is a real trainer! What a journey, from failing her exam to having a big team of evolved and powerful pokémon and travelling far...
  20. unrepentantAuthor

For what it's worth, I'm planning a fic that will probably top out at about 400,000 words or so, and I have four protagonists, but each one doesn't have equal billing with the others. I also have occasional one-off chapters planned where the POV will be from other, unusual characters. Close...
Back
Top Bottom