Search results for query: *

1. D

GEN VI: LF Groudon

Thanks a lot! And the berry is a nice gift!
  2. D

I don't care about the nature, it's mostly dex fodder. Are able to trade now?
  3. D

ummm Rayquaza=Jolly Palkia=Careful Dialga=Naughty Giratina=Rash Cresselia=Careful Heatran=Sassy Uxie(nicknamed)=Bold Mesprit=Hasty Azelf=Rash
  4. D

Groudon's the last 'mon I need for my dex in Y. Unfortunately, the GTS is full of people wanting events for the thing. Does anyone have one they are willing to trade? I have a Rayquaza, most Gen 4 legendes, Xerneas, a Shiny Ferroseed, Shiny Haxorus, and a Shiny Gible that i'm willing to trade...
  5. D

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

How would you write a cannon character in an emotion that they have never really been seen in?
  6. D

Character customizations?

I need the ability to change May's hair tie thingy to something else. It makes her look like a 5-year old. Other than that, the ability to have the hairstyles/colors AND outfits of other MCs would be awesome. I could be Hilda in Hoenn :)
  7. D

Usernames Combine!

DJ Victini
  8. D

Breeding/Items Leftovers(Updated 13/03)

alright then. I'll probably still be on.
  9. D

yeah i still have one. Are you free around now? Oh, FC is 1263-5787-4526, name Amelia (but IGN is Kristiel)
  10. D

Could I get a Swirlix? I don't really care which one, but it would be really awesome if it were holding a whipped dream. I can get you a King's Rock or a Sun/Moon stone.
  11. D

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Someone just traded me a shiny Ferroseed! I'm kind glad that i was trading an extra Dieno.
  12. D

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I have a Hondege named Anduril in X, who i breeded from another named Narsil in Y
  13. D

Who was more evil Cyrus or Ghetsis?

Re: Who was more evil Cyrus or Ghetsis. Ghestis abused him mentally. Abuse isn't always physical. By bringing all those wounded pokemon to N, he scarred him, probably for life. He then proceeded to manipulate his foster-son into trying to take Pokemon away from everyone, because Ghestis...
  14. D

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING 3DS code:1263-5787-4526 3Ds name:Amelia Trainer name: Amélie X version if anyone takes this for friend safari, could you tell me what type it is?
  15. D

Ocean [Hawaii] Vivillon pattern

sorry i've taken a while, our old computer had a major meltdown and i've just gotten a chance to get on my dad's. if you're on, tell me.
  16. D

Vivillon research thread

I can confirm that PA gets Polar
  17. D

Actually, i'm almost to the snorlax and the daycare, (don't have a ditto yet though) but just PM me when you're online
  18. D

I've got Polar Vivilon, i can also get Froakie and probably other things, not to far along in my current save though.
  19. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where can you find different colors of Flabebe? all I can find is yellow
Back
Top Bottom